DON'T LET ME GO.

When Shownu woke up, he was in the bed alone.

He got up quickly, worried about Kihyun's disappearance. He relaxed when he heard a loud laughter come from the other room, did he register one of them as Kihyun's.

Shownu went to the kitchen, seeing Kihyun being his old self as if the events of yesterday were nothing but a bad dream.

''Morning.'' Shownu mumbled to Kihyun who was making pancakes with the help of Changkyun. Minhyuk was sitting behind a counter doing a dramatic reading of some children's book.

''Minhyuk, aren't you a little old for children's book.'' Changkyun asked.

''Aren't you a little young to disrespect your elders.'' Minhyuk answered.

They have been at each other's throats since Minhyuk woke up Changkyun who apparently was having the best dream and Minhyuk interrupted it.

Shownu decided it's best to leave the two deal with it, they'll be fine like always.

''How are you Ki?'' Shownu asked, standing next to Kihyun who was busy trying to flip the pancake.

''I'm fine.'' Kihyun answered, avoiding Shownu's gaze.

Shownu wasn't going to mention the blushing cheeks and the red ears. Kihyun was probably embarrassed enough as it was. So he let him cook in peace and went to take a shower.

The morning passed by in peace, everyone was cheerful, making jokes, but most importantly, Kihyun seemed happy.

Nothing ever lasts. And neither did Kihyun's sanity.

They were rehearsing a dance for a special stage coming up soon. It wasn't easy, but it wasn't that complicated either.

But Kihyun had problems memorizing the moves. He never had that before. And it was frustrating.

Wonho kept pointing it out. Shownu was dreading around it carefully.

Kihyun could sense the frustration from everyone.

''Let's take a break.'' Shownu announced after another stumble Kihyun made.

The two rappers said they are going to go over the lyrics for their new song and left the dance room. Minhyuk sat next to Hyungwon and Wonho in the corner, trying to take a nap.

Kihyun stood frozen in the middle of the room, staring at the ground as if it was the most interesting thing he had ever seen.

''Kihyun.'' Shownu put his hand on Kihyun's shoulder gently, so he wouldn't startle the other.

''Hnn? I'm fine hyung.'' Kihyun said automatically. As if that was the only thing he has ever said in his life.

Shownu guided him to sit down next to him.

The trio in the other end of the room watched the scene and thought it better to leave. Give them privacy.

''Why did they leave? Am I really that fucked up they can't wait to get away from me?''

''You are not. They just gave us privacy.'' Shownu answered.

''Talk to me. What's on your mind? You have never had problems with memorizing the steps, something is bothering you. Tell me.'' Shownu's voice sounded like an order, and when has anyone ever denied Shownu.

''I...I...'' Kihyun tried to start saying something. ''It's like... Uh...'' But nothing wanted to come out. How could he explain how he kept imagining his body drop on the ground, cold. Or how he wanted to run out of this place and find his end under a car. Or how someone would just snap his neck. He had so many scenarios of his death.