LOVE ME FOREVER

''Hey.'' Kihyun jumped into Shownu's lap, making himself comfortable, finding a good position.

Shownu instinctively wrapped his arms around Kihyun. ''Hey you too.''

''Waah, Shownu-hyung and Kihyun-hyung are being gross again.'' Jooheon shrieked.

''Ah Jooheon, didn't notice you were here too.'' Kihyun snickered.

''It's all because of your heart eyes man.'' Jooheon tried to mimic the way Kihyun is around Shownu. It only made Kihyun blush and stutter. He loves to show off, but he still gets shy when someone teases him about it. Jooheon surprisingly is the one who does it the most.

***

''I never thanked you for staying by my side through everything. After all the things I did, betrayed your trust, hurt you, you still stood by me, even when I did everything that should have pushed you away.''

''Ki...''

''I'm not done yet hyung.'' Kihyun cut him off, smiling gently. He has a lot to say. Mostly he needs to let know Shownu that his unwavering love was one the reasons he never let go.

Shownu looked at Kihyun. Giving off the vibe of I'm here, I'm listening.

''So, thank you for keeping me alive, making me fight. I almost threw away my dream I worked so hard to accomplish. I almost threw away all my friends. But most of all, I almost lost you.'' Kihyun's voice cracked at the end. He took in a breath before continuing. Didn't even notice that Shownu grabbed his hand and clutched it.

''I missed waking up to your warmth, the wave of comfort and safety you brought. I can never repay you for this.''

***

''Okay, I guess that's it Kihyun. Our last meeting has ended. I can tell you are really healing this time around. It was wrong to let you get back to work so quick the first time.''

Kihyun just nodded in acknowledgment. It's not like he is going to disagree with his doctor.

''Just know that my door is always open for you if you ever need me. By the way,'' she looked at KIhyun, ''how are you and that handsome guy of yours?''

Kihyun's cheeks immediately turned red.

''Ah, that good I see.'' The psychologist giggled. ''Tell him I wish you the best.''

''Thank you so much for everything.''

He stood up and was ready to leave, but turned back to give her one last glance. ''I'll never forget anything you did for me.'' Giving her a bright smile of his.

***

The second Kihyun got out of the psychologist office he noticed the lack of someone's presence. He took out his phone and saw a message from said someone.

I'm waiting for you at the park – sh

''Why did you leave?'' Kihyun asked out of curiosity.

''I had to get something. Give me your left hand.'' Shownu said.

Kihyun lifted his left hand.

He felt something being put around his ring finger.

''I saved up a lot for this. You said you'll move in to my room if I have a ring.''

Kihyun was stunned, he couldn't think clearly.

''Was...was that not okay? I'm sorry...'' Shownu started to panic, did he fuck up.

Finally Kihyun came back to earth.