*3*

"That was a very successful show everyone! We all did great! Now me and Rowdy are signed up to tell everyone goodbye as they leave, and everyone else can get out of their costumes." Dan speaks, keeping the crazy bunch in order.

Most people head to the trailer to get our of costume and make up, whilst some crew disassembles everything to drive it to their next location. Dan and Rowdy, a juggler, went around the the exit of the tent, still in costumes, as people filed out.

After posing for a picture with a little girl, Dan was stopped by a boy from the crowd.

"Hey, your run this show, right?" Asked the boy looking at Dan.

"Yeah I do!" Dan replied proudly.

"I was wondering... if you'd have me... and it's just an idea... but... CanIPleaseJoinYourCircusBecauseItSeemsLikeALotOfFunAndPleasePleasePlease" the blue eyed boy spat out so quit Dan could hardly process it.

"Uh, would it be okay with your parents?" Dan asked, and Phil's eyes grew wider. Dan didn't miss that fact, but instead chose to ignore it.

"Yeah" the boy said after a cough.

"Okay your in, what's your name?"

"Phil"

---------------------

When you were little, did you threaten to run away when you were upset?

((Im probably going to update this story twice today because it's easy and I love it))

Love you! Bye!

~Madi