Pt. 2 meeting a familiar face

Pt.2

I was now in a well decorated house, with seven bedrooms, two toilets and one kitchen. The two boys I had met earlier brought me here and I had set my bag beside the door with my soggy trainers.

The one that spoke English, Namjoon, introduced the masked boy as Jimin, who had removed his mask and hat after coming indoors.

The smartest thing to have done, would've been to stand my ground and ask for directions or something but instead I followed two strangers just because they offered help.

Well done Alyx!

Namjoon had shown me around whilst Jimin was making drinks for us all.

"It won't be long until our friends get back so you can meet them then as well," Namjoon spoke with a heavy American accent.

"Ok, look, I don't mean to be trouble really, but I just need to charge my phone and call my family then I'll be out of your hair. Really!"

"Okay, but if you need more help don't hesitate to ask", Namjoon spoke before leading me into the living room and we sat down. Jimin walked in with three glasses of juice on a tray and he held it out to me, grinning expectingly so I quickly grabbed one and tried not to spill it as I held it in one shaky hand.

It's ok Alyx, they're not trying to kill you.

I gently placed my glass on a small Coffee table and pulled my phone and it's charger from my bag, but I noticed it wasn't a three-pronged socket.

"Namjoon?" I called out hesitantly but no answer came. Causing me to start crying internally at the thought of raising my voice.

"Namjoon?" I tried again, a little louder and I got a reply.

"Yea?"

"Do you have a spare charger?"

"Yea! Let me uh, get you it!" He spoke with a pause.

I waited standing up in the middle of the couch but two quick taps on the leather seat made me turn to see Jimin look at me expectingly once more.

Hesitant, I sat down again and Namjoon quickly came into the living room, relieving me from the sudden anxiety I felt.

He handed the charger and I quickly set the plan of charging my phone into motion and sighed as the reassuring double buzz vibrated through my hand, notifying me that my phone was charging.

I spoke a quick thanks and sat down on the couch with Jimin and Namjoon talking quietly - probably how they're going to dispose of my body once they kill me - whilst flicking through the Korean channels.

A sudden large thump could be heard by the door outside and it caused me to scream (rather loudly) which shocked Namjoon who in turn, squealed whilst Jimin went to the door to let in whoever "knocked".

A herd of five boys trailed into the house loudly chatting to their friends. I looked at each ones face individually and noticed that they all wore black masks similar to Jimin's.

They all stopped talking when they saw me and it made me feel really awkward. "Heya.." I trailed habitually whilst waving two fingers.

When I got no reply I figured that no one else spoke English. Fun.

Namjoon quickly came to my aid and I think he introduced me, but he could be telling the other boys how they planned to murder me.

"In English, introduce yourself," Namjoon spoke slowly so they could understand.

"Uh, hello, I'm Taehyung."

"Hi! I'm Hoseok! It's nice to meet you!"

"My name is Jungkook."

"I'm Jin."

"Hello I am-" I accidentally cut off the last person mid sentence.

"You're AgustD! Omygosh, AgustD is standing right in front of me!"