Pt.3 trying to go home

After my outburst of my favourite rapper, the boys had came into the house and had a long discussion about something in their foreign language.

Every so often, Namjoon would turn to me and ask a simple question like "are you ok?" "Would you like dinner?" ...

The boys had migrated k the couch where I sat on the end beside my phone and it's charger, biting the knuckle of my thumb nervously as I bounced my knee, trying to shake my nerves away from me.

I couldn't tell if the boys were yelling at each other or if they were complimenting each other, as the tones of their sentences ranged a lot more than standard English sentences.

I sat next to Namjoon, who sat with Jimin and Jin on the one couch. Jungkook, Jhope and AgustD (who was introduced as Yoongi) conquered the other couch whilst Taehyung sat crossed-legged on the floor.

I had offered my seat but before Namjoon could translate, Namjoon had told me not to bother.

During their discussion I could only listen to the sounds of the strange language, it was like a complicated orchestra piece, with laughs sprinkled throughout the music.

The couch was black leather with tons of visible scratches.

As I pulled my knees to my chest and leaned back into the corner of the couch against the arm rest, I felt the excitement of being somewhere new suddenly leave me, as the boys' melodic voices attempted to lull me to a power nap.

My eyes heavily dropped as my eyelids fought the weight of my eyelashes.

My eyes had soon sealed shut and my head had rested into the gap between my knees but before I could dream a small ringtone played.

My eyes snapped open as I realised it was the Skype ringtone and I was receiving a video call request through my phone.

I turned to Namjoon who nodded, as if answering my unasked question.

I answered the call and the familiar face of my family showed. It looked to be early morning for the sleepy faces that waved to me.

My parents and my younger brother.

My mothers black hair was rustled around the place as she looked to have just woken up. She wore a bright blue worn dressing gown to cover her pyjamas and I could only guess she wore the slippers I bought her as a Christmas gift one year.

My dad had curly blonde hair and he wore a matching dressing gown.

My younger brother, was dressed in his school uniform and he was holding a milky spoon, signaling he was eating cereal for breakfast.

"ALYX! hiya!!" He called in excitement.

"Hello, Emmett, how have you been this morning?" I asked, trying to clear my tired voice.

"I have been great! I dreamt you got lost on your way to Kree and you had to look for your host family across the country! It was funny because that is what you'd do!"

I laughed dryly as his dream had become my reality whilst his 6-year old mind slept soundly.

"You silly billy! It's Kor-ee-a, not Kree!" I laughed over the call. "And don't worry about big sister Lexie, I didn't get lost. However, I know you have to go to school soon, so say bye-bye to me incase I don't get the chance to call later!"

My family said their goodbyes and hung up and I apologised to the seven friends that seemed to be watching my Skype call.

"Alyx, I'd like to ask you some important questions." Namjoon spoke deeply.

"Sure! It's the least I could do for all the help you've given me."

"Why are you here?"

Vote if you want more.