Chapter 9

A/N: Hello! So I split this chapter into two parts. One you guys will like and one you won't. But the two parts are what the outcomes of this book could be. I like to think of it as what the reader wants to believe what happens. Like an either/or situation. Don't kill me after this chapter. Thank you for reading my book!

Part 1:

[Lucy POV]

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Watch this!" I yelled towards the blonde woman on the park bench. I was on a swing slowly going higher and higher with each kick. At last, I reached the highest peak and jumped. I landed on my feet and smiled at my mother. She smiled back and waved me to come over. I walked over to her and sat down on the bench next to her.

"I've missed you so much, Lucy." She cried, hugging me. I smiled at the familiar embrace, replying, "I missed you, too."

"There's so many people I want you to meet. So many things I want you to see! There's so much to do!" She smiled as she pulled away and grabbed my hand and running across the park.

I remembered how much fun we had together before she died and now, we could be together again. A single tear escaped as we ran all over the beautiful world that will now be my home. I hate leaving all my friends and family behind, especially Natsu. I loved him so much and I still do and I wish it could have all worked out perfectly, but I will wait for him and everyone else. I haven't seen them for the last time, and I can't wait for them to come join me and my mother.

[Natsu POV]

I look up from the floor to see a nurse coming closer to me. She had a sincere look in her eye and weak smile on her face.

"No, no, no, no..." I repeated over and over. No! This can't be real! I stood before her and she looked up at me, her smile gone. She shook her head before dropping her gaze.

The world around me slowed. I dropped to my knees. Tears crawled down my face. My heart shattered. The only good thing in my life was now nothing but a memory. Her physical presence no longer existing. My body trembled as the thoughts and memories of her rushed through my brain. I screamed from the pain that filled my heart. Nothing could match the pain I feel now. She left me, all alone.

                                                                                    -----------------------

Rain gently fell on the umbrellas that surrounded the small area. I didn't hold one. I stood in the rain, allowing it to soak me. I didn't care. The only thing that I truly cared about now laid in the casket before me, slowly being lowered into the ground. Although, I couldn't cry. I had no more tears, they had all left me, like her.

Andy stood beside me in tears. I kneeled down and pulled him close to me. He has no more family to go to when he needs it. I know how he feels. I grab the little boy in my grasp and carry him away from the grave.

I glance back one more time. I see a glowing figure with blonde hair and beautiful chocolate eyes with a white lace dress. She smiles at me. I smile back as one tear falls. I nod my head before turning back and walking away.