Recall

"Pssssssst!!!" A familiar voice called out somewhere. Jian smiled before looking at where it had came from. Acting as if she was clueless she looked through places before looking at the place where he stood, where Tyler stood.

Go down!! He mouthed, being too careful that someone might hear him. She shook her head continuously while smiling and biting her lower lip, trying to maintain her excitement.

Tyler frowned and started stomping his feet like a little boy who didn't get what he wanted. Jian smiled and put her finger in her mouth, giving him a sign to shut up. But Ty continued and frowned more. Jian glared at him and gave him a sign to wait.

Jian ran down stairs to the kitchen.

"Eomma, I'll just buy some extra pad paper at the store because I ran out." She smiled hoping it'll work.

"Why should you buy? Ask your sister to give you some of hers!!" Her eomma said while continuing her kitchen work.

"Ahh it's okay eomma, I can just go by myself!" Jian said and ran outside. She quickly smiled while biting her lower lip as she saw Tyler laid down on the ground, how I love that silly boy she thought to herself.

"Yah! The ground is cold get up you stupid!" She quickly changed her mood knowing what she had told herself before.

"Good morning to you too Jiji!!" He quickly stood up from the ground and stood up like Peter Pan. Both arms on his waist and standing so confident.

Jian giggled because she knew he was copying Jian's favorite.

"Shall we fly to Neverland my lady?" He bowed, Jian felt her cheeks burn before she could give her hand to Peter Pa— Tyler, all of a sudden a door slammed. Loud enough for the both of them to hear.

"Omo!" Jian and Tyler said in unison. Hide!!! Jian mouthed to Tyler. He nod and ran behind a tree.

"Yah! Kim Jian!" A man called out.

"Yah appa why are you shouting?! Our neighbors might get mad shh!!" She said while running back to her appa.

"Do you have enough money? You're probably gonna pig out at the store." His father glared at her, she just gave him an eye smile to cover up her nervous look.

"Ah~ my appa really knows me so much! Come here let me give you a very very nice and warm hug like olaf to show my love and appreciation for my father who works so hard!" She quickly hugged his father before he could even speak. After a while she shouts.

"Let me gooo~! Let me goooo~! I have to buy my paaaads~!" She said with the tone of Let it go.

"You crazy kid. Go now!" Before she could run her father yet again shouted. "Don't go meeting that Taehope guy!!! I don't like him!!!!"

"Yeeees!!! And it's Tyler!!!!!" She shouted before running to the boy himself.

"That was close. Aishh when will your appa remember my name?" Tyler said looking at her. "Yah you shouldn't have ran, look at the sweat you're sweating! So ewy!" He said and started to wipe Jian's sweat with the end of his sleeve.

She felt her heart flutter as he came close, he was tall that she was only on his chin level thats why she had to look up.

"Pshh let's just go!" She said and pulled him to the store trying to avoid his stare.

She was scared that he'll figure things out and he'll stop all the things he does. She was so scared to lose Tyler Hale

While walking Jian didn't say a word, as for Tyler he kept talking about--- well something out of this world.

"I don't know I just think that when you're a idol everything you do and say is okay. When I get to be an idol I wanna make a song about how much I eat. It would just go like, oooh yeaah~ fooood~ is lifeuuuooooh~ yeaaah~ that's riiiiight~~ what do you think Jiji? Thats the longest I've thought so far." He looked at Jian who was simply walking not caring bout anything.

"Yah! Did you even listen to my food song?!" Still nothing.

"Jian!!!" He stopped walking, but still nothing.

"Kim Jian I swear to God I will kiss you if you don't answer me!" He said grabbing on to Jian's arm and making her face him.

There were tears in her eyes. He suddenly loosen his grip and lifted her chin.

"Hey what's wrong??" He suddenly said softly.

"I'm sorry...." She tried to say but her tears fell. Tyler wiped them and hugged her.

"When will you get it in your head that no, I won't get tired of you. I'll always be here for you Jiji. I promise." He said while hugging her even tight.

'I won't get tired of you. I'll always be here. '

Please stay forever Tyler....

~x