i

"Jian eonnie!!" I felt someone shaking me. I pushed the hands shaking my shoulders and covered myself with my soft blankets.

I heard Aya sigh and stood up. The door opened, yaaaay peace and quiet!

"Waaah!! Omo! Omo!!! Is that Tyler oppa?!!" Aya shouted while jumping.

"Shut up...." I groaned.

"Wooahh.... It is him!!!" She ignored me. I quickly stood up and ran to the direction she was pointing at not caring whether I stepped on random stuffs. She gazed at me and smiled evilly.

"Yah! Aya you shouldn't have used Tyl as an excuse to make me get out of bed!" I quickly flick her forehead with my index finger and marched back to my bed.

"Yaaaah!!!!! Are you gonna sleep again?!" I swish my hands back and fourth, motioning for her to go away. "You're so annoying eonnie.... If appa finds out you woke up late again you won't be in a good mood later!" I sigh under my blankets, she was right. Afterall, appa gets mad with small mistakes. But it was too early, it was only 8 in the morning.

"One...." She then started to count down.

"Two..... If you don't tell me I'll just simply forget you~" you looked away while pouting.

"Saranghae." I whispered.

"Mwo? Are you really gonna make me count to three?" You sighed and started walking away, acting for me to stop you.

"Okay, okay. I'm up!" I shook my head to erase the memory. I stood up and fixed my bed before getting ready.

"Good morning!" I shouted as soon as I got down. All my family answered in unison and so I headed to the kitchen to give eomma a kiss.

"Hmm~ smells so good I feel like it's already in my tummy!" I said while getting a plate. I quickly snatched one to put directly in my mouth but was stopped by eomma's hand who hits my hand gently.

"But Jian is hungreeeeeeeeeeeee!" I pouted.

"Yah you crazy kid, where are your manners?!" Appa shouted that made me cover my mouth.

"Im so sorry~ but do not worry! I will now hurry!" I said before standing up. But appa shook his head and pointed at the chair making me sit again.

"Omo!!!!!" Aya began shouting in the living room.

"Yah! Shut up!" I shouted from the kitchen.

"Omo! Omo!! Vee oppa is on the tv!!!! He's more handsome now!!" She continued fangirling. I rolled my eyes and went to her side.

"Who's this V? Pfft I prefer L...." I said while sticking my tongue at her.

"It's Vee." She said as she showed me the so called right pronunciation. Geez, it's the same. "There!!! That's Vee!!!" Aya said and twisted my head to the tv.

Eomma went to sit beside us because Aya wouldn't stop fangirling about this group called BTrigger. I rolled my eyes and checked my phone missing whoever that Vee guys part.

"Mwo?! Isn't that the boy who use to live in our neighborhood?!" Eomma taps my shoulder while saying. Geez I really didn't care about this new group. I prefer watching rather than listening.

"Woah.. That boy sure grew into a fine young man..." Eomma continued to comment. "I cant seem to remember his name....."

"Isn't he your boyfriend?" Appa asks. I lift my eyebrows at him. He's kidding? The only guy he thought was my boyfriend was....

"Ah! Tyler! Tyler Hale!" Eomma shouted that got our attention. "He's named Tyler, I guess his stage name is Vee?" She asks me.

Tyler??

This is a joke.

It couldn't be him...

He's gone, that's not him.

I wanted to say, but no words came out. And somehow I knew it wasn't him.

I looked at the tv to see their first stage performance almost coming to an end. As it ends the camera came closer and the members ran closer and he winked.... No... It can't be him. That wink! No one else can copy that cute wink!!

"Eonnie?"

"Jian?"

Their faint voices repeatedly called onto me but I couldn't answer. I did want to, but no words came out.

I ran outside. I just ran. I didn't know where to go, my eyes started to tear up but I didn't care.

"Oh! Ji eonnie!" Kira pulled my hand and made me face her but as soon as I faced her the place went black and Kira disappeared. But There you were standing at a near distance, just staring blankly at me.

I knew I was dreaming, but I ran to you. But as I came closer, you were slowly falling backwards. But as I was in front of you to pull you up by hand,  you pulled me down with you. Next thing I know we were somewhere deep. But unlike you, someone pulled me up and I wanted this someone to pull you up too. But things never went the way I wanted it to be.

*kriiiiiiiiiing!!!!!! Kriiiiiiing!!!!*

"Holy fudge!" I yelped as I fell from my bed "What time is it?!" I reached for my alarm clock on my side table but couldn't find it.

"Sheven exshact." A girl who was brushing her teeth said from my bathroom door

"What the hell Cass?!!" I shouted quickly getting up and pushing her out of my bathroom before taking a quick bath. For only 3 mins I finished.

"Why didn't you wake me up?!" I groaned while doing the jeans-dance. You know when you try to fit in your skinny jeans.

"I figured I should wake you up when I'm done taking a shower. I just finished." She said while getting my towel and drying my hair.

Meet Cassiopeia Park, Cass or Cassie for short. A total lazy ass from New Zealand— she's korean. And yes, sadly we are friends, okay kidding aside. She's very rich, For some reason she stays at my condo unit. Well my aunts condo unit, she made me stay here since she wouldn't stay at Seoul for too long and said the place always got dusty because things stayed at places for too long.

Anyway, both Cass and I are in senior high school.  We're actually a group of four— Me, Cass, Kira and Allisa. We all go to a University specially made for idols, models, and actors. You might be thinking if we're one of the three— well somehow we're not. But, we can once we graduate. But we're not specifically taking on any of those tracks. Like normal human beings unlike me, both Cass and Allisa are taking up business, while Kira and I are taking up arts and performance.

Yes, maybe you're thinking, how did a bunch of no ones got into an exclusive school? Well we're not really no ones. As for example, Cass owns the school but the other students don't know. She said she didn't want co-students to treat her differently. She hasn't graduated, yet the school is already given to her by her dad, but her aunt takes over. She's also talented and can sing well. While Kim Kira on the other hand is a secret trainee on YG. YG thought that she would be revealed only when something comes up, she's called the secret weapon. She's also gifted with a golden voice. Next up in line, Allisa Manoban, Alli for short but I cal her Lali because I like to. She use to live in Thailand but moved here to fulfill her dreams. She's a well known dancer since we were in high school, I use to help her by filming or sometimes being the back up dancer on her videos. She's also a secret YG trainee. And as for me? Well like Allisa, I'm at Seoul to fulfill my dreams. Nothing extra ordinary going on with me except for me being the 4-D. NO NOT 3-D, but 4-D okay? But also, I'm here since I've had experience with acting. I use to act for music videos or sometimes an extra on movies, I'm still thinking about taking YG's proposal.

Well enough about us, because of my bestfriend I'm running late.

~