v

Jian's POV

"Eonnie...." Lali knocks. I quickly cover myself with my blanket and stay silent.

"Eonnie it's time for dinner." Lali continues.

"Alli!!" Cass calls out. "I'll wake her up, come here and sit down at the table." Lali lets out a deep sigh before closing the door.

I close my eyes tight trying to get rid of his familiar eyes. He's grew taller now. I swear I saw him running with Jasper... Should I call Jasper and ask?

I stood up to take my phone, I quickly search for Jasper's number but as soon as I did I hesitate. Aigoo... This isn't right.

Before I could lay back down the door quickly swings open to reveal Cass and Kira.

"Don't make pizza wait eonnie..." Kira pouts.

"Cheer up baby~" Cass came closer and opens her arms to me. I quickly hug her and Kira joins in.

"Eonnie Allisa is hungweee!!" Lali whines from the living room.

"We better eaaaat!! Pizza shouldn't wait!! Because it'll heal our hearts from all the pain!" Lali continues to shout. Kira giggles as she and Cass pulls me out.

As we sat they open the bacon supreme box and shows it to me, "I'm sorry for a while ago..." I say with a pout, as I bring my head down.

"Yah! Itsh okay eonnie!" Lali says with a mouth full. Cass quickly grabs a tissue and wipes Lali's cheek.

"We understand, besides you've been looking for him for a long time." I sigh at Kira's statement.

It's true, I've asked my parents to talk to heir co-workers about helping us look for him. One friend of appa likes to go boating and diving, still nothing. I even asked around the island but yet again, nothing.

I was slowly accepting the fact that maybe, he was really gone. But somehow, somewhere deep inside of me— I felt his strong presence and now this happens. Great aliens all around the world please take me in.

"Eat up eonnie!!" Cass exclaims. I nod and took a huge bite on my pizza.

"Shall we watch frozen?" Kira smiles as she turns her laptop on, Lali quickly nods cheerfully. Ahh this little kid makes me happy.

While watching we'd sometimes sing along or sometimes Lali will dance to it. Disney was really our favourite. Somehow it cheered us up anytime.

Later on, the part where Elsa gets locked up we heard nothing from Lali, we then realized she was now sleeping on my huge bean bag. We all giggled as Cass puts a blanket over her. Such a cutie!!

Kira later on let's out a yawn. "I think we had enough Frozen." Cass smiles as she paused the movie. Kira rubs her eyes as she nod.

"Okay in the bedroom you go." I say as I stood up and extend my arm at Kira's direction. She grabs it and goes to the second bedroom.

"Alli." Cass says in a soft sing-a-song tone as she gently taps her shoulder.

"Im shooo shweeepy!!!" Lali whines as she pout and covers her face.

I let out a soft giggle as I continue cleaning up.

"Aish I can't believe this kid." Cass says as she pulls Lali to sit up.

Lali groans as she stood up with her eyes half open as she stomp her way into my room— she sleeps there.

I heard Cass sigh before she stood. "It's okay, I'll finish this. You go ahead." I insist, but she hook her head and took a black plastic bag to put the pizza boxes in.

As we finish we both came in the bathroom to brush our teeth. I looked over at Cass who was seated on the top or the toilet with her sleepy eyes.

"Seems like you're really tired Cassie." I giggle as I finished brushing. She nods lazily as she make her way to the sink to finish up.

We both headed separate ways because she was sleeping with Kira while I sleep beside Lali. As I came in Lali was now covered up with her fluffy white blanket that was covered with the word 'SLEEP'.

I smile at her because she really looked like a baby. Suddenly my phone starts to ring. I quickly, but quietly went back to the living room to answer.

Jass the nosie Calling

ACCEPT || DECLINE

"Mwo? Why are you calling at this time Jass?" I say as I pick up.

But as soon as I pick up only deep breaths was all I heard, but the thing is....

It wasn't Jasper's.

"J-Jasper?" I try to call out  repeatedly despite the fact that I knew it wasn't him.

"Hello? Is something wrong?"

"Hello??" I continue to call out, but nothing has changed and now the other line was too quiet. 

*tooot*

What? That was weird? He wouldn't call and just say nothing..

Was it......

JUST A FREAKING PRANK CALL?!?!!! CAUSE I'D KILL HIM FOR THAT!!!

~☆