Chapter 1

A/N: Very IMPORTANT. 

Para po sa mga new readers, this story/chapter has beeen edited already. So, most of you will find this the "ever so serious" story, na baka sabihin niyo e boring but it's not. Yes, medyo english na halos; Yes, medyo nadedescribe na talaga halos lahat, but...NO, it's not BORING :)

It's actually much more fun to read this, why? you'll get to imagine their looks more, the places, the event. And mind you, I created this story 2 years ago, meaning I was only 12 or 13 that time, and now I'm in college I'm trying to make this story more clear and worth reading.

Anyway, medyo sariling buhat XD HAHAHA :))) BUT...PLEASE DO GIVE THIS EDITED VER. a CHANCE and READ the WHOLE STORY. :)

THANKS <3

__________________________

(Edited Chapter 1)_

"No I won't go home !" I yelled through the phone.

"For the last time Az, I'm asking you to come back here. You don't know what I can do." My dad shouted back through the phone. I can tell that his veins must be visible now from all the shouting and anger.

But of course I'll always answer back. I'm a very stubborn person and I'm tired of following all HIS friggin rules. "What else can you do to ruin my life and make it more miserable?!!"

"I'll cut you off. You won't get any amount of money from us. I'll even disown you if I have to, I'll do everything just to make you come crawling back here." he sounded smug this time.

I stayed silent for a few minutes contemplating about what he said. He haven't got this far. It must be important. I can live without the money but I have some business I need to finish also I can't leave my brother, my sister and my mom.

"Fine." I said coldly.

"Wise decision. I expect you to be here by tomorrow." After that he ended the call.

Tsk. Ayaw ko pa bumalik sa Pilipinas. Pero ayaw ko rin namang mahiwalay sakanila Mama at syempre kailangan ko pa ng pera ngayon. Not until I'm finished with everything.

"Yaya Minda, pakiready na po ang mga gamit natin, paki contact na rin po ang airlines na gagamitin natin ang private jet. We're going home." I said through the intercom that's connected to Yaya Minda's room. She replied a simple okay then proceded to what she was doing before.

//// (Fastforward)

As I stepped out of the car that picked us up at the airport. The heat of the temperature quickly seeped through my exposed skin.

Sa sobrang tagal ng stay ko sa Korea nakalimutan ko na, na grabe pala temperature dito sa Pilipinas.