Chapter 39: Years have passed...

Xavier's POV 

~

It's been two years since she left us.

Two years of pain.

Two years of sorrow.

Even until now I'm still not moving on. 

Not because I can't, but I don't want to.

I don't want to forget nor to let her go. It's because I promised not to.

I'll wait for the time that I will be next to her again. 

~~~~~~~~~~

 ~Flashback~

"I'm sorry, she didn't make it"

Hindi totoo yun diba? Nagkamali lang yung doctor?! Tinignan ko si Tito(Az's dad) he shook his head, and tears kept falling from his eyes. I look at kuya Axel, shock was writted all over his face and Alisha's crying already.

"That's not true right?! You're lying ! Everything you said was a lie ! !" I shouted. I don't care anymore if I'm making a scene. I just want to see her smile again. 

"Calm yourself Mr. Lee. We did everything we can. We tried eveything we can just to save her but it's too late" then the doctor left us, sumunod sa kanya si Tito at Kuya Axel. 

Hindi ako maka-galaw mula sa kinatatayuan ko. She's g-gone ?! No it can't be ~! Pumasok ako sa loob ng operating room.

"I'm sorry Mr. Lee but you can't g--" I pushed the damn nurse that's blocking my way.

And then there I saw her body covered with a white blanket. I lift the blanket to see her. Her face was already pale. There's no sign of breathing. 

Tears started to fall from my eyes. I immediately hugged her. I stayed like that for more i don't care how long. Until I felt a hand from my back, it's kuya Axel.

"Xavier" I can see from his eyes that he's also in pain. Before I let her go, I kissed her temple but I didn't say goodbye, I'm not ready to say goodbye yet.