Chapter 3

Reminder. I changed the timeline of the story so sa oras dito it's around the 3rd week of June. If there are typo's or wrong grammar, forgive me I tried. HAHAHA. I only (slightly) edited some of the scene and not fully focused on the spelling and grammatical errors.

___Edited____

*tap tap*

*tap tap*

"Princess Aki?" a voice coming from the other side of the door said. I didn't bother getting up.

Sino ba namang gigising ng ganito kaaga?!!

"Sige na, ulitin mo na lang." Another maid said.

"Ayoko nga. Ikaw kung gusto mo!" The other one answered.

"Hello?! Sino ba inutusan dito diba ikaw?!"

Okay. Nagaaway na sila. This time, nawala na ang antok ko. Hindi sa dahil nagiingay kungdi sa may naiisip ako. Dahil sa paggising nila sakin I'm going to teach them a lesson.

"Wag ka maingay baka magising siya" Tumayo na ako at nagsimulang makinig from the other side of the door. Hihintayin ko lang yung cue ko.

"Diba yun naman talaga gagawin natin dito?" maid 1

"Oo na sige na. Para matapos na tayo dito." Maid 2

"Princess A---" Before she could finish what she's about to say I cut her off. "If you both still want to stay and work here, you better be out of my sight in three seconds." I said to them coldly. They stared at me, shocked.

"Three..." I started to count while leaning on the door frame.

"Two..." pagtutuloy ko..

"O-opo M-miss" Namulat sila sa pagkagulat at tyaka nagsimula na silang tumakbo pababa at nagtutulakan pa. I started laughing out loud. I only stopped when someone talked in front of me. 

"That's not a very nice thing to do first thing in the morning you know" I looked up and saw a guy staring down at me with his hazel eyes, about 6'2-4' ft, has a neatly cut brown hair and is wearing a fitted v-neck shirt that defined his muscles and of course a blue pajama.

"Wow. You look.." sabi ko habang kunyari e sinusuri siya.

"What? Awesome? Hot? Amazingly handsome?" sabi niya habang nagpopose ng kung ano ano, at nagfle-flex ng muscles. 

"FAT." I said with a smirk.