1.the day has come

/yenny's pov/ 

 "hey!! get away from there you perv!." i yelled at the guy who was peeking through our back door

he turned around and said: "huh? i'm not a perv, i'm just a..." but i interrepted him by : "a person who'll be hit by me if you don't leave   -.- " 

UGH! i am sick of this!! i've met so many perverts in my life simply because i live in a huge house with one old lady and 6 other young females , which made most filthy men think we are an easy target.. this is actually why i became quite sassy and violent.

  he chukled replaying with: "you seem pretty sassy." i faked a laugh saying: "and you seem pretty stupid '-'. " i was getting ready to start fighting when i heard someone : "jimin? what are you doing? we're late!" the perv said : "ah koukie! wait up."
so... the perv's name is jimin.. and the guy next to him is koukie? cookie... i'm kinda hungry now ..  he went with him while i went inside and made lunch. 

i started hearing someone whispering so i got out of the kitchen but suddently someone grabbed my hand pulling me to a room... i raised my head to find jasmin whispering: "are you crazy? there are guests there!." along with the other 5 girls i live with, who looked a bit nervous.  i made a wow-shaped mouth then whispered : "i didn't know". they looked at me weirdly then took a look at sara who said: oops!. they all sighed while i was just standing there like the potato i am '-'  

 jasmine then said : today is the "day". my eyes widened. i replied: "the day we leave this house as maids for mrs.wahiba's sons?" mima and rima (twins) both sighed: "yep." then sara continued: "what did you expect? we are orphans! she was already kind enough to raise us."

  we took the food to the livingroom putting it on the table where they were all sitting then we stood next to the wall. the boys looked at each other then one of them asked: "are they going to watch us while we eat?." yumi said: "we can face the wall if you want sir." they all screamed: "n..no plz there's no need." what the hell? they look as nervous as us!. 

  i kept my head down as soon as mrs.wahiba said: " i'll be going to america for a bussiness trip, so you will take care of my maids for 1 month." then she looked at me and asked: "yenny, can you plz bring us some tea?". i nodded then took few steps until i heard : "mom doesn't like her tea to be sweet, but i do." i turned smiling and replied: "understood sir , i will put s..." i stopped talking as soon as my eyes fell on him but he just smirked : "you recognize me now?" 

  i bowed screaming: "s..sorry." then i ran to the kitchen, i called one of the masters a pervert! i'm doomed!.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

hiii! author here ^^ this is the 1st story i write so plz be gentle <3 

(feel free to correct ay mistakes)