6.only around him?

the guy's smile disapeared for a while and was replaced by a fake one. he said: " ummm yeah, why?" i answered:" well, i lost him and i am new here so.." he interrupted : " how about i show you around then tell me where you lost him?"
we started wandering around the university. there was no sign of ji...master anywhere! the guy i was with noticed i started to get worried so he suggested to grab a bite from the conteen since it was almost lunch time + master might be there so i accepted.
we sat on the table but i kept following everyone with my eyes, i've been doing this for a while now..OH i faced that guy and yelled: "i didn't even ask you what your name was ! i'm so sorry!!! i'm yenny, nice to meet you!!" he laughed then said :"hey, i'm mark, nice to meet you too" our laughter stopped when a sudden bang on the table surprised us.
i yelled " master! i've been looking.." but he said :" so i took the entire day just for you, and that's what i get? i've been running here and there looking for you while you were here having fun with him?"
all that anger in his eyes scared me, so i couldn't find anything to say other than sorry. he got out of there so i said goodbye to mark then ran after master.
the car ride was so awkwardly silent until he said: "i think taking you there was a mistake" my heart ached a bit when i heard what he said. i turned my head to the window and said: " i sincerly apologize master, and thank you for letting me meet sara" he replied :" i didn't do it for you, jungkouk is really shy so he told me to take you there so that sara would feel relieved" duuuude! why so cold?! would it've killed him to just lie and get a one god damn sin for the sake of my feelings? i mumbled : "ah okay.."
we stopped at a restaurand to grab lunch... the atmosphere was was weird, again '-' he brock the silence by asking :" it seems like you only feel weird around me, you were quite normal hanging out with sara, and... that guy huh?"
---------
silent readers...whyyy ><