11.silver spoon (jin fluff)

/zahra's pov/
2 weeks passed and here i am. i think i was hired to be a princess other than a maid. my master, A.K.A jin, makes me wear pink dresses every single day. he is so caring, he cooks with me, goes grocery shopping with me, and even washes dishes with me. but... there are times when i have no idea what's going on inside his head. like now. he's been staring at mrs.wahiba's photo for about 10 mn. actually, he is always apsent minded when it comes to her. does he miss her that much? i mean.. he rarely visited anyway. "are you okay master?" " ah flower !" (he started calling me flower after he found out my name means flower in arabic) he put the photo back and said:" sorry, i was apsent-minded" he said smiling. his smile is so beautiful, i wanna see it more often... why is he sad whenever he thinks of her? i really want to know. he noticed the confused look on my face so he sighed then said :" you know, mom is always the one who told me that girls are princesses;yet, she was the one who kept me away from all girls but you. she consideres you special, and i do too." i thanked him blushing then asked :" but.. you look sad whenever you remember her. aren't you pleased to have me?" he answered: " the contrary, i am honored to have you, which is why i am sad, because you remind me of her. everytime i look at you i miss her even more. flower, mom chose you thinking i would move on thanks to you, she is wrong." i asked again :" move on? why ? what happened tha... " i could not continue my question since he suddenly pulled me into a hug. he whispered :" plz don't ask me, i do not want to be the one who tells you what's happenig, p...plz don't make me." i felt tears on my sholder. he must have a big secret that no one knows about. it's weird to see him at this state. usually he is a cheerful gentelman.. or more like a person who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. i wonder what is he hiding about mrs.wahiba.
-----------------------
jin seems too responsible in reality so making him not aware of this didn't make sense to me... therefore i decided to make him the only son who was told about the secret.