10.not today (rapmon fluff)

/rima's pov/
10 days passed. my master is getting weirder each day ._. he baught me another maid uniform. sure we do have a maid uniform at mrs.wahiba's house but we only wear it when guests visit.. unlike now. i'm wearing it every day. and that's not all ... he is a perv. "hey babe" "good morning master namjoon" i told him that breakfast isn't ready yet and he smirked, i know where is this going --' he pulled me by my hand and hugged me then said :" which means you owe me something, c'mon now" i sighed then kissed his cheek. he kissed my cheek and let go. there were 7 sons; why am i the one with a perv?. we ate breakfast then sat on the sofa doing cross-words. this is my favourite time of the day. we always play this kind of gamed at 7 am, which is why breakfast is always late, who would have breakfast at 6 ? we played til it was 7,45 so he left for work while i stayed cleaning the housa and comming up with puzzles for him. sure, he is a perv; but he is quite smart. it's 17,30 and i oppened the door for him. he came in smiling and i smiled back as usual right before i started giving him puzzles to solve.
.
.
he was taking a bath when i heard the door bell. i opened it and there was a beatiful woman asking for master. i stayed in my room while they talked though i wanted to sit there and enterrupt them!! isn't it obvious? i like him, i only try hiding it so that i can believe it isn't true. but it isn't working, i like him. i heard knocking at my door so i yelled : "come in" namjoon oppened the door and he looked quite sad. i wanted to ask but the maid rules say we must give masters privacy so i remained quiet. "i'm sorry" i widened my eyes. "a..about what?" he answered : " i've seen the look on your face when you told me someone's here, yet i didn't explain" i kept looking at him and he explained :" that was yuri, she works with me that's why she came here today" i raised my head saying ahh okay. he came closer and asked while pouting:" is my babe mad?" he should really stop saying babe -.- i answered :" not anymore" he smiled, hugged me, and kissed my cheek. i did the same and he froze, he said :" you.. you just hugged me back a..and ki...kissed me b..by your own will !!"
omg what have i done?! he... he'll notice i have feelings for him! i started speaking: " you.. you seem to care about my feelings, so i care about yours. i noticed how you feel uneasy when we break our hug, it's because.. you feel like you're forcing me right?" he gulped and nodded so i continued: "you also wake up really early just so you make me feel less lonely by playing with me .... right?" he nodded again and my heartbeat fastened. "you also spend time with me after work and put a smile on your face even if you are extremly tired." he bited his lips so i asked the big question "do... do you love me?" he looked straight into my eyes and hassitately answered :" v..very much" ...
" i...i kind of like you too.." i said looking down while blushing. out of nowhere 2 strong arms were rapped arount me while his lips crashed on mine. he... he kissed me! he brock the kiss and said :" you have no idea how much i wanted to hear this from you." i smiled and he contiued :" i wonder if we were the first kiss among my other brothers and the maids." i asked :" huh? t..this was planned?". he let go of me giving me the 'are-you-serious look' then answered :" c'mon, mom always warned us about girls, saying they only love us for money; but she gave you all to us, allowing you to live with us. isn't it obvious that she accepts you all as our wives? i think this was all on purposse. she asked me once what my type of girl was, now, my type is standig right here" i laughed then replied :" what a weird mother-son relashionship" he laughed and i added :" so.. what's your type?" he answered : "a girl with a sexy brain that'll look good in anything she wears, speaks english and puts up with my breaking to allmost everything" i said :" hmm very spicific. this is why she taught me english and made me study alot unlike other maids huh." he put his hands on my waist asking :" hmm? do you regret it?." i put my hands on his neck replying :" not today."
--------------
dimpleees ><