[16] Stalker (Part I)

• SIMON •

• SIMON •

"David Walliams, you are X-Factor's sexiest ever host." I whispered quietly, whilst biting the end of my BIC biro pen, into my walky-talky. We were in between auditions.
Sharon and Louis were sat on the end of the judging panel talking about... whatever rubbish they talk about, and Nicole was with her stylist backstage, which left me alone on the other end of the panel, with David sat on his phone in full sight of me. He smirked as the audio message sounded in his ear and he jumped off the block and walked over to my chair, causing me to stand up.

"Hey." He greeted, wrapping his arms around my waist and pecking my lips. I pulled him in closer before Sharon and Louis started crying,
"My eyes, my virgin eyes!" and pretending to fall off their chairs.

David rolled his eyes at the pair, deepening the kiss before pulling away as management announced we had five minutes till cameras.
I pouted playfully as he walked behind the stage.

A few hours later, I stared at the long list of acts that had performed, biting the end of my pen absent minded-ly as I analysed the names.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, just minutes before the last auditionee of the night was due.

From: David😻😘😏🍆😉😈❤️❤️😻
Since when was my contact name that for him? I shook my head in amusement, quickly changing it.
From: David😘
Stop it pls xxx

My eyebrows furrowed, confused.
To: David😘
? X

I looked up to see him smirking at his phone.
From: David😘
Biting your pen;)

I rolled my eyes and laughed. Sharon and Nicole nudged each other, smiling at my love-struck state.

I typed quickly.
To: David😘
Seriously? Why? Xx

He grinned, a cheeky smirk playing on his lips.
From: David😘
Cause it's turning me onnnnnnn;)

I felt my stomach tense at his message, I replied:
To: David😘
Shush we're meant to be working hard!
Xx

From: David😘
I'm at work, I'm hard, what more can ya ask?;)

I gaped in disbelief at his smuttiness.
To: David😘
My office in break?

He didn't reply. He just looked at me, gave me his charming smirk and winked. My stomach tensed once more.
The last audition felt like hours, my whole body itching to see David.

He grabbed my hand and lead me into the dark office, as he laughed and kicked the door behind him, trying to find the light switch.
"Ugh, who f*cking needs lights." He laughed, pinning me against the wall and kissing my neck.

• THIRD POV •

She sat near the light switch, watching them kiss. Her whole body still fumed with jealousy, just as it had the moment she took the photo, just as it had the moment she published it, jus as it had the moment she began ruining the lives around her. David's, Simon's, Alesha's.

She flicked the light switch on, causing them to pull apart. David's eyes were dark with lust.

"What the f*ck are you doing in my office?" Simon yelled as he saw the woman, she pulled back her hood and smirked, exposing her face and holding up the photo from many months before.

"Remember me?" She asked, smirking.

• DAVID •
It was her.