Fairy!

~Ethan and Tyler~

It was raining in the human's garden today. Great. Juuuust great. So flippin excited that it was today, too! My family and I were moving out of the garden since the stone-faced human had recently spotted one of us. My little sister to be exact (no clue if he has siblings but *shrug* OH TO THE WELL) I sighed out loud "she's so clumsy and stupid! Typical little sister, always doing what I do, with a few added bonus features -.-, and now thanks to her we were moving. That part wasn't so bad, I'm deathly afraid of humans. DEATHLY, afraid. Just my luck I was a frickin fairy. As the humans called it. I called my species tiny thingies with blingy wingies. I will fite anyone who doesn't like it. Unless they're human of course... hehe......

The storm was getting worse, and the drops of rain stung my skin and made it hurt all over. My tiny ripped t-shirt and short ripped jeans weren't providing any shelter from the painful water bullets. I groaned as the rain droned on, and I called out to my family since surely, the human wasn't out in this storm.

"MOM DAD LIL SIS!" I called, but heard no answer. My heart dropped. They left without me. I knew they did since they hated me. They told me they wish they never had me in the first place, that i was just a nuisance. My wings wouldn't work properly since they were so wet, so flying was out of the question. My legs were sore from being harassed by water that fell from the sky and walking around searching for my family so much, so I know I couldn't just sprint to safety. My ankle, which I had sprained not 5 minutes ago, throbbed meaning I limped.

"Thank god it's raining and the human won't come out" I think out loud, and notice my voice is weak. Huh. How ironic. Dehydrated in the rain. But if I opened my mouth and raised my head up to catch a droplet, it would surely damage my throat. I sighed weakly and limped along through the mud, each step a chore. My vision got blurry and I thought 'oh no' before I felt tell-tale vibrations on the ground that was coming quickly my direction.

Shivering and lightheaded, I looked way up to see the human kneeling beside me and peering curiously at my shaking, cold wet form.

I didn't even have time to scream before I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up on something very soft and warm, and kinda squishy. I hummed and rubbed my head on it, thinking it was my mother and that this was me waking from a bad dream about a storm. I still hadn't open my eyes yet. But then she seemed bigger than she used to.. and she hates me. And she twitched so big that I was moved with it. I sat bolt upright earning a "oh hello" from what.. sounded like.. the... oh fuck it's the human! I looked up and screamed. I WAS SITTING ON HIS HAND! My wings were dry so I scrambled to my feet and streaked up to the top of one of the ceiling fan blades.

I saw his hand snatch up to catch me and he looked up "hey no wait!" I just whimpered and watched from my safe place out of his reach. He sighed and looked sad as his eyes lingered on me "um... when you passed out I took you inside and warmed you up, also put some of my super special secret medicine on your previously broken ankle, its all healed now"

I suppose he was trying to get me to come down. Fat chance "if you want me to come down I don't wanna!" I said in a child like tone. But hey, I'm still a child at heart so don't fucken judge me!

He simply chucked and stood up from the couch and reached up. I whisked my head out of view "nice try buddy but there's no way you'll rEACH-" I yelled as I felt myself being surrounded in a warm, gentle grip.

I squirmed and struggled, moving my clear and blue tinted wings frantically "HEY P-PUT ME D-DOWN!"

He shook his head "no, not until you trust me"

I crossed my arms and huffed, pouting like a toddler "well fat chance at that!"

He rolled his eyes "who's the one who left food out sometimes huh?"

"well.."

"and who just saved your life hm?"

"I mean..."

"and who healed you may I ask"

"you but-"

"exactly" he said and opened his hand, letting me sit on his palm. I sighed and looked down in defeat "alright alright you win"

He beamed, seemingly overjoyed about the tiny blue boi just sitting there on his hand, not trying to escape. He smile softened "I'll let you back go when the weather is better-"

"NO!" I said. Whoops.. It just slipped out

His face contorted in confusion "huh?"

I sighed and looked up at him with tear filled eyes "please I can't survive out there on my own, my family left without me and I'll die of starvation and loneliness!"

His face turned to sympathy and he raised me to his face. I panicked a little at first but relaxed when he pressed me to his cheek in a sort of hug. I felt mine and his cheeks get warm and knew we both blushed. I whimpered, not being able to speak at the moment, and spread my arms across his cheek hugging back as best I could. I felt him smile and he pulled me away from his cheek. "of course you can stay with me, I don't mind at all! In fact, I hear rumors that if you help a fairy you get a wish!"

I giggled "well if that wish is being eternally pestered and annoyed, your wish is my command" I smirked and fluttered my wings, hovering above his hands as he groaned "oh dear god... oh and I forgot to tell you, one other guy lives here with me. His name is Mark, and he believes there is a borrower in this house *rolls eyes* even though that can't be so"

I chuckled and pretended that the concept was rediculous for the sake of the poor borrower that most likely lived here "that's absurd"

~Jack's pov~

I watched as the human named Tyler and the blue haired fairy talked, Tyler mentioning Mark's belief in borrowers. I narrowed my eyes but my gaze softened when the fairy saved me. They both introduced themselves to each other

"well, my names Tyler"

The blue boi brightened "I'm Ethan!"

Tyler chuckled "and adorable"

Ethan glared at him "rude! Am not!"

"are too!"

"not!"

"too!"

and etc.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to the hallway which had my safe mouse hole in the walls. Then I froze and my blood ran cold. Mark was at the end of the hall.

Staring right at me

(HEY GUYS! Sorry it was so long! I just had an idea and thought it would be could to put it down on here! I can never seem to carry out a plot properly so I just make it a one shot and bada bing bada boom! One shots are also useful since I have SO MANY ideas and I don't wanna just put a shit ton of stories on my profile and people be like "SHIT DUDE THATS A BUTT LOAD OF GT FANFICS" and I'd be like "yas, yas it is. Judge me" and they'd be like *judging you* but enough of that, hope you enjoyed and feel free to dm me whenever you wish! Bc it makes me happy to talk to people XD anyways goodbye you lovely souls! See ya in the next one!)