three

Yoongi closed his eyes as Jeongguk was kissing his flat but porcelain-like stomach. The taller's kisses got lower and lower until it reached the waistband of his panties. "P-please." Yoongi begged, He almost couldn't resist to touch his own bulge in his tight panties but he was a good boy for his Jeongguk, his daddy.

The muscular one rubbed Yoongi's hard dick through his underwear, making the smaller choke out a surprised moan. He grinned, looking down at his boyfriend.

"You are so needy, aren't you? my princess?" He whispered, kissing the other's neck but still rubbing his clothed dick.

"Yes, f-fuck me, plea-", Yoongi got interrupted by the taller's ringing phone. The pale boy whined when Jeongguk stopped all his actions and went over to get his phone. Yoongi got up from the bed, pulled on an oversized sweater ㅡthat covered his fading bonerㅡ and walked out of the room, suddenly not feeling in the mood for sex anymore.

He went downstairs and grabbed a bowl, cereals, milk and a spoon. He poured the cereals before the milk and started eating.

Yoongi was thinking what he could do now, his eyes slid to his laptop that was laying on the table. He shove it towards him and opened it. He pressed the 'on' button and waited for it to start up.

The pale boy heard that Jeongguk was still calling with someone, laughing. He wondered who it could be, who was that important to disturb a fucking heated moment between him and his boyfriend that would have, no should have lead to sex?

"But no, he got his blowjob and I? I just have to keep struggling with a fucking hard pole between my beautiful legs!" Yoongi pouted irritated. "I hope he doesn't think that he can touch me for the rest of the day!"

The laptop has started up, Yoongi typed the password and logged in. He clicked on the icon of his mailbox, and waited for the new mails to load.

"All advertisements, spam or junk, wha-" he stopped himself when he saw a mail from CANDYMAN™, a successful Korean clothes-brand for men. Why would he get a mail from it, he never had subscribed for the newsletter from that store because he never bought anything from CANDYMAN™, maybe Jeongguk did. He clicked the mail, watching it open.

 He clicked the mail, watching it open

"Well, fuck."

-
small chapter, I'm sorry :(