four

yoongi heard Jeongguk coming off the stairs, he was finished with calling the interrupter. The smaller felt his boyfriend's arms being wrapped around him, then he felt the other's lips on his neck. "J-Jeongguk, I'm not in the mood anymore."

"Stop lying to yourself baby." He said and started leaving hickeys on Yoongi's neck.

"Stop, Jeongguk."

"Oh c'mon Yoongi, don't tell me your dick got soft that fast." The taller said and stroked Yoongi's clothed dick.

Yoongi pushes his hand away, "I said stop, Jeongguk!". The smaller stood up and went upstairs. "Someone got his period, I guess." He mumbled and sat on the chair where Yoongi was previously.

Jeongguk opened the laptop and saw a mail that was left open by his boyfriend. He furrowed his brows and started reading it.

-

"You are not going to take that job!" Jeongguk said to Yoongi who was putting on his coat.

"Well and you are not the one who decides that!" The smaller snapped back.

"I'm your boyfriend, Yoongi!" Jeongguk was furious, really furious.

"That has nothing to deal with that!"

"It does! All those men who work for CANDYMAN as model, they're all single!"

"How'd you know?!" Yoongi was looking at him with a challenging look.

"Because they're all whores, Yoongi!"

The smaller watched him with unbelief in his eyes, "So you call me a whore?".

"What? No-"

Yoongi took his wallet and his copy of the house keys, "I'm gonna get that job either way, and you should stop worrying that a boy, who works there, will get me. I'm yours, remember?"

Jeongguk sighs, "yeah, yeah."

He watched Yoongi leave the house, Jeongguk really didn't want everyone to see his boyfriend almost naked on CANDYMAN advertisements, commercials, magazines,...

Yoongi was his, and he didn't want to share him with whole korea.