nine

it was 8pm and Yoongi was still not home, his boss and co-workers were celebrating the first photoshoot of the new models. Jimin and Yoongi in that case.

The celebrate-party consisted out of a lot of gay, alcohol and conversations. Yoongi had only drank two glasses of champagne and he was already a bit tipsy. He started talking to more people because of the alcohol that made him loose.

Suddenly, he heard a voice yell. It was Taehyung trying to get the attention from everyone while climbing on a table with two full glasses of champagne in his hands. The room got quiet in an instant, "everyone! this is a beautiful night, right?!", making his co-workers shout in agreement.

"Can our two new jewels come to me, please? I have something for you!" He said loudly, it was obvious that he was drunk.

Yoongi looked at Jimin, he shrugged and went to the table were Taehyung was, Yoongi did the same.

The taller smiled at the two and gave them both a glasses of champagne. The smaller thanked him while looking up at him.

"Let's celebrate!" He shouted and jumped off the table, wrapping his arms around the two short models.

"You're fucking drunk, man." Jimin chuckled as he drank from the glass.

"I know." He answered and smiled, "enjoy your champagne." and with that he was gone.

Jimin and Yoongi looked at each other and laughed a bit, "he has so much energy when he's drunk." Yoongi smiled. "Indeed, too much.".

Yoongi drank his glass fully at once, it was ages ago that he had drunken but now he was just taking advantage of it.

A few minutes later, Yoongi was dancing with others, not too close though. But all of a sudden, he started to feel hot. He thought it would go over but it just became worse. Everything around him started to get a bit blurred and the music was getting louder.

He stepped out of the dancing crowd and ran to the bathrooms. He placed his hands on one of the sinks and looked at himself in the mirror. His cheeks were flustered, his pupils blown wide, what was this feeling?

The door of the bathroom opened, revealing Jimin and before he knew it, he was pushed against the wall and met with the other's lips. Yoongi immediately pushed his tongue into Jimin's mouth, kissing back roughly.

Now he knew what the feeling was, he was horny.

-
small filler chapter...the angst is nearing 😏