five

"sign here, please." the man said, pointing to the last paragraph on the papers. Yoongi was sitting on a chair in front of a desk and a man sitting behind it.

The man had asked Yoongi many questions about his abilities, weight, measures and even personal stuff. Yoongi just had to sign the contract in front of him and he would become a model for CANDYMAN.

He was holding a golden pen ㅡwhich he was afraid to let fall, it looked really expensiveㅡ , just his signature and it was done but something held him back. Jeongguk. Why was Jeongguk so mad about it? It was Yoongi's choice after all.

"Do you need time to think about it?" The man asked, looking at Yoongi. The younger shook his head, "no, sir.".

The small boy rolled the pen over the important papers, drawing his signature. After he was done, he placed the pen onto the table and looked up.

The man stood up and so did Yoongi, "welcome, Yoongi. We will be pleased to see you here often. You can start tomorrow." They shook hands and Yoongi smiled, he was really excited for this new job.

"Thank you, I'll be here, sir." Yoongi bowed and let the man lead him outside his office. The small boy went to the elevators of the CANDYMAN building, everything was expensive here.

He pressed a button, signaling the elevator system that he was waiting for a lift. While waiting, he looked at his surroundings, a long corridor which the pale walls were lined up with a few framed photos or magazine covers of CANDYMAN's best photoshoots or campaigns.

The door of the elevator opened, making him stop staring at those handsome men and step in the elevator. The doors closed before he pressed the button of the ground flour.

The elevator started going down until it came to a stop, he reached the ground floor after the doors opened and walked out of it.

Yoongi captured his surroundings once again, photoshoots being taken behind white cloths, dressing rooms, makeup tables. He looked around and smiled but that smile fell when he saw the new poster for CANDYMAN's new product, a fragrance.

 He looked around and smiled but that smile fell when he saw the new poster for CANDYMAN's new product, a fragrance

"What the fuck." He said. Taehyung is a model? How come he didn't know? Not that he was interested though. Yoongi just hoped that he wouldn't see the male often.

Because he still felt pure hatred towards Taehyung.