7. Training & Talks

When Niall and Josh got back from the mission, all the blonde wanted to do was see Liam. He wanted to hug him and tell him all about the mission, what went down in every detail, but he walked in on him doing training with Louis.

He wasn't upset, majorly, but he thought that Liam would wait for him before he would do anything else in headquarters. He shouldn't be too angry, so that's why he walked into the training room and sat with Liam, who smiles instantly at the beautiful blonde in front of him.

"Niall, hey. Sorry I didn't wait for you. I know that you wanted to do things with me and doing them without you would upset you, so I apologize." Niall frowns. How could he know all of that?

"It's fine, but how did you know all of that? I didn't tell you ever to wait for me on anything, did I?" Liam blushes and nods, letting out a gentle sigh from his plump lips.

"That's the thing, you didn't, and that's because, well... I'm a mind reader."

Liam thought that Niall would freak out, but he just smiles and his face starts getting really red, because of what he's thinking at this very moment. It's about Liam and it isn't pure things.

The brunette boy blushes at Niall's thoughts, gently placing his hands over the blonde's.

"It's okay with you having these thoughts, because I like you too, Ni..." Niall's blush deepens even more and he can't help but let out a cute giggle from the nerd's words. The nerd he wants.

"O-Oh, well that's nice... I-I mean great! Sorry; now I'm flustered, if I'm being honest." Liam coos at the stuttering superhero in front of him, leaning over to place a kiss on both of his cheeks.

Niall couldn't be any more flustered now and all he wants is to cuddle Liam and call the boy his.

"And yes, I'd love to be your boyfriend and be yours to hold and cuddle with," Niall laughs softly and nods before Louis comes in with a stern look.

"Horan, leave the room before I freeze your ass off, literally." Niall chuckles, but quickly leaves the room once Louis glares at him, giving Liam a quick kiss to the cheek beforehand.

The feathery haired boy sits down in front of Liam and sighs happily, setting down the computer that he was holding, in front of Liam.

Liam pushes his glasses up as he looks at the numbers flittering across the screen and that's when Louis groans. "Someone is hacking into the computer right now, Liam. Stop them."

The nerd makes an oh face before quickly placing his fingers on the many keys, licking his lips as he watches the numbers fly onto the green screen.

In seconds, the screen turns black and the computer boots up probably. Liam turns the computer around with a small smile as Louis' jaw nearly hits the glass table.

"That was the hardest hacking practice in the world... N-No one has ever beat this before and it only took you, what, 10 seconds? Are you an alien?" Liam chuckles and shakes his head, cheeks turning red at Louis' surprised tone.

"No, I'm just amazing with computers and numbers have always been my strong suit. But that was the hardest hacking practice? That was the easiest thing I've done in, well, the last ten minutes." Louis chuckles, smiling big at the boy in front of him. He's truly a great asset to the team.

"Everyone here is truly honored to have you down here with us, Liam. You are truly remarkable," he stated while standing up from his seat. He then grabs the computer as Liam stands up.

"I'm telling Bobby and Maura all about this, while you are free to do anything. Even snog your boyfriend." Liam's blush becomes worse as they leave the little room, them parting ways when Liam notices Niall at his desk.