12. A New Beginning

Months have passed and Liam and Niall are on their summer break, enjoying it the best way they can: in Hawaii. They brought along: Josh, Ed, Harry, Louis and both of their families.

They wanted to make this special, because of Bobby's news prior to this; they're going to be working in Hawaii for a few years, and with new people. It's excited, refreshing and amazing all in one, and definitely a great start to their long break.

Ever since Liam and Niall had their first time together though, things have been better and even more clingy between them.

Niall never wants to leave Liam's sights and vice versa, so either Louis and Harry or Josh and Ed would have to tear them apart in public. If they were to be a little too frisky with each other, of course.

They can't get enough of each other after that one night, and it may be because of that, or the fact that Bobby told them that they belonged together, but it didn't really matter. The two loved each other anyway.

Niall sips from his tropical drink, letting Liam squeeze some of the lemon that he had into it slowly beforehand. They have been drinking, sneakily, alcoholic drinks, and they're slowly getting drunk from each sip that they take.

Small giggles come from the two of them as they receive weird looks from the other four, their sets of parents being in the large house together. Louis, Harry, Josh and Ed have no clue what Niall and Liam are doing, but they're growing worried with how they're acting and what they're consuming into their bodies.

"You know this isn't like England or Ireland, right? You two can't drink alcohol like how it seems you are," Louis explained with a concerned frown, making Liam and Niall sigh in sync.

"We know, Lou. It's just- fun, and very interesting to drink when it's illegal," Niall said before giggling, Liam giggling afterward.

"Exactly, Lou," Liam said, "it feels fun and we want to enjoy this vacation and work here; the best that we can. Please don't ruin this for us, okay?" Louis sighs, but nods, clinking his own drink with theirs.

This is their new beginning togethe and they want to make it perfect, before the real action starts here in Hawaii. The battles, the arguments, everything. They need to make this work in order to feel attached and safe with each other.

"I wanna go back to the hotel room, is that okay, Li," Niall asks in a soft tone, earning a nod from Liam who wraps his arm around the blonde's petite waist.

Liam doesn't speak a word the whole way back to his and Niall's room, he only places kisses to his head and holds him close like he owns the blonde. Niall doesn't mind it that much, not at all, but he does enjoy his own space and he needs that.

Once they make it back to the hotel room, Liam lets go of Niall and enters the kitchen, grabbing some of the liquor that he found earlier, as a surprise.

He steps out to the living room to see Niall watching some horror movie, even though it was still light out, but he just closed the blinds, going over to him with the liquor in hand. Niall looks over at him with a gentle smile.

"Li, we've just barely started drinking alcohol and my stomach is already in knots. If you'd like to drink, go ahead, just take it easy and don't do anything stupid." Liam nods a little, pouring himself a glass, before setting the bottle down on the table.

Drink after drink after drink, Liam gulped down the liquor like it was no problem. The liquid dripping down his throat as he got more drunk by the second, his brain rewiring to make him feel dizzy and giggly. This was his first time being drunk and he is really enjoying it, but Niall isn't so sure if he enjoys this kind of Liam.