8. Confrontation & Cuddling

Niall uses his flying abilities to catch up to Josh quickly, tackling the boy to the ground once he catches up to him. Liam catches up just as quickly and catches his breath as he notices Niall on top of Josh: who is looking quite frightened.

Luckily, mostly everyone left for the day, while the people who do late night shifts are still here, but not in the area that the three are in.

"Why do you like, Liam," is all that Niall asks as his, Liam's and Josh's hearts are all racing. Josh shrugs his shoulders and looks over at Liam: who is still catching his breath.

"He's sweet, unique, adorable, and he has the most perfect personality out of everyone in this crazy world. When I would bully him, it'd hurt me more than him, at least, I think so. I know that I'll have no chance with him now, which sucks, so I'll lay off."

Niall glares at him a bit, but gets off of him, leaving the boy to stand up by himself. Josh sighs a little as he stands, looking at Liam with sad eyes, because the boy really did want him.

"Take good care of him, Niall. Don't be like me and pretend to hate him, when you actually love him.." Josh lets a few tears build up in his eyes before he heads towards the exit, summoning the 6 feet poisonous python around his body as he walks.

When he actually leaves headquarters, Niall turns to Liam and feels guilt punch him right through his stomach, having sympathy for Josh's wellbeing. Niall hopes that he isn't too angry.

"Do you think that Josh will be okay for us tomorrow? We do have that mission together and dad said it'll be much more difficult..." Liam shrugs, pulling Niall into a warm hug. The blonde smiles and buries his face in Liam's neck, inhaling his lovely scent that drives the blonde insane.

"Don't worry. I'm sure that everything will go well tomorrow, yeah? Let's think positive and only positive." Niall hums against his neck, giving it a small peck as he blushes a little bit. Liam smiles.

"Well, if we were to cuddle, I believe I could think positively..." The blonde boy trails off, earning a smirk from Liam: who then picks the boy up in his arms. Niall giggles from this sudden action and lets Liam lead them to where they'll be sleeping.

In one of the biggest, fanciest rooms in the world: made per Niall's request, since it his room.

Liam gasps at the size, once he enters, noticing the creamy white walls that are covered with specks of black and different shade of blues. They are also decorated with pictures and paintings, all of Niall or made by him.

The room also contains a huge TV stand, with a very large TV on it, a door that most likely leads to a big walk in closet and another that leads to a similar sized bathroom. Niall has it all, as he does have a very rich family.

He also has a few desks and little tables with a computer, gaming consoles, and gadgets on each table shown, the wood color signifying different items that the blonde has. He's so wonderful.

"This is a very big and organized room, Ni," Liam points out, heart beating and thanking god that this boy is organized just like him. No one is this crazy with decorating and organizing, except himself, but he's lucky that Niall is the same way.

Niall shrugs, "I try my best." He smiled, taking Liam's hand in his as he pulls him over to the bed. The brunette licks his lips once he notices that it's a water bed, because he loves them and they're so comfortable. Although, he has never had one.

"Remember, this is technically our room now, so this bed is ours." Liam smiles big as Niall then pulled him onto the sloshy bed, the blonde giggling as his lover makes a happy noise.