CHAPTER 2 . WALL OF UNSAID WORDS

Manik stops his car in front of a flower shop. Nandini loves the flower, especially white roses. He still remembers about buying single white roses for her from his hard earning money. With a faint smile, he enters the shop and buys a bunch of white roses for her. Today he will gift her it. May be it will make her happy. May be they can again become normal like before.

                            But little does he know that what Nandini needs most is his time ..... not any gift.

                                                     ****************

                                 Nandini is busy in making dinner and Aryaman is chatting with her there.

" Wow! Nandu what an amazing smell! Listen I hope you already made some extra foods for me. As I am going to eat here only. I am not an idiot to miss these amazing foods. " Aryaman says with a checky smile.

" Arya don't worry. I did not need to make an extra amount of foods for you. I think these are enough for both. " Nandini replies with a smile.

" Enough for two? That means you do not want me to eat with you two? " Aryaman asks with mock sad tone.

" No, I am talking about you and me. I think Manik will not eat in the home today. Maybe today also he will have his dinner outside. " Nandini whispers slowly.

" You think Nandu? That means you are not sure? Then go call him and ask about it. " Aryaman replies.

" No ... I don't think he will like it if I disturb him now. " Nandini says slowly.

                            But little did they know that someone listens to all their talks from outside and his all hopes about today are dying with each passing second.

                                         Manik who just enters the house with lots of hope. But as soon as he listens to Nandini's words he feels rejected. How can she today also act so indifferent? More over Aryaman's present there makes the situation more complicated. How much he misses Nandini's that care free nature ... That whole-hearted smile around her. But now she only becomes like this when ever Aryaman is around her. And this the one thing Manik is not able to take.