Chapter 4 - THEY FOUND LOVE AGAIN(Last Part)

Nandini is sleeping on the bed of guest room, but the sleep is far away from her eyes. She is so habituated with the warmth of Manik that without Manik sleeping in her next, it is impossible to sleep. She suppresses her sobs by burying her face in the pillow.

NANDINI'S P.O.V.

                                                   Manik we were happy with each other. Though we need to go through the rough situations still there is happiness, as you were with me. Our nights were always passionate, you always made me feel complete.

                                                          But then suddenly everything started to change. You decided to start your own music company and then your times for me started to decrease. Your phone calls started to become short. Even sometimes we need to cancel our weekend plans because of your schedule. Manik I want you in my life, not your money. But seems like you want money more than anything. Then Manan comes in our life. I need to give her my times and you started to spend your times in office more. Then I met with Arya again after a long time, he was the doctor of Manan. But seems like you did not like him much. But he was always there when I need someone to share something.

                                             Then Aliya comes in your life as your P.A. Your old college mate was she. But seems like for her it is not only friendship but more than it. And you too start to spend times with her. That time I was so busy with Manan that I could not able to give you time and also can't fulfil your needs. And for this, my insecurities started to control me. A possibility of Aliya and you together coming in my mind. I started spying on you in office hours. But you did not take it easily. I knew it was my mistake but that time I was too insecure to understand anything.

                                                     As a result, one night you confronted me about it and me could not able to control myself and accused you of bigamy. I know I was wrong, but even you did not try to correct me. But you left the room without answering anything. But that night I saw a distrust in your eyes ... Distrust about our marriage, about mine and Arya's relationship. And then our relationship started to break down. I was waiting for you to come and assure me about your and Aliya's relationship but you never came.

P.O.V. ENDS

                                                         Nandini comes out from her trance by the heavy sound of rain falls and thunderstorm. She knows, since childhood, Manik has a fear about it. In those nights he badly needs someone to hug her tightly to assure him everything is going to be okay. After marriage, she was there always for him but today is different. Today Manik is alone. How will he manage himself?

" Manik since marriage whenever there are rain and thunderstorm you always hugs me tightly as you can't sleep alone ... But today still, you do not come to me. How can you change that much? How ? Don't you need me now " Nandini whispers with pain .