Chapter 3 - Unfolding their past.

Manik and Nandini both are feeling restless as they are away from each other. Manik picks a cigarette from the bedside table and starts smoking to reduce his stress. He then closes his tired eyes. Their beautiful past starts to come in front of his eyes like a long forgotten movie.

Flashback

6 years ago, Mumbai

MURTY MANSION

A man of her mid fifty is reading a newspaper in his lavish garden, in front of his bungalow. He is RAKESH MURTY, owner of MURTY Textile, the leading textile of Mumbai.

" Hello Pops " Suddenly one beautiful girl in her jogging dress comes and hugs him from behind.

" Uff! Nandu you are stinking ! Go and change ." The man replies with a mock irritating face.

" Very bad pops! " Nandu aka Nandini Murty, only daughter of Rakesh Murty, replies with a pout.

Nandini Murty, a girl of her early twenty. She is the only daughter of Mr.Murty. His papa's princes. Currently, she is in her final year of B.Muisc from Space, the leading music college of India .. Mr.Murty spoiled her with his love after the death of her mother Niharika Murty.

After sometimes Nandini comes back by changing her dress.

Ramu Kaka, their old servant comes with their breakfast in the garden. As it is Sunday and family times.

" Princes Breakfast time, " Mr.Murty says with a smile.

Suddenly the gatekeeper comes with a paper in his hand. He bows in front of Rakesh Murty and Says " Saabjee"

" What happened Rana? " Mr. Murty wants to know.

" Saabjee a man comes to meet you. He gives me this paper and asks to show you this. " The gatekeeper replies back.

Rakesh takes the paper and after reading it he starts to smile.

" Ok sent him. " He replies back.