Tres

Xyloni Dior Ross💁

"Like what's next, what's that, wassup , I just wanna chill, drink, smoke, fuck"the whole house sung aloud.

"Alright now everybody get ready for the twerk off, I need the first 9 contestants to go to the middle off the dance floor"the host, Tala, said into the mic.

Miya, Ny, and I walked to the center of the dance floor with the other 6 girls.

"Okay you're gonna have 4 different songs to twerk to and there will only be three winners , okay" she looked at all of us.

All of us nodded our heads and the first song started playing.

We started throwing that ass like no tomorrow. I mean everybody was cheering us on. I looked over and seen Miya with her hands locked behind her head throwing it in a circle and Ny in a split fucking shit up. I was a proud mother.

"Okay 1 girl gone, 5 more girls to go. DJ play that next one"

Everybody went wild when this came came on. I mean I was going in at this point. I didn't even look to see what Ny and Miya was doing.

"2 more gone , come on DJ"

This song was so easy, all you had to do was follow what he said do. I realized it was only six of us left. That mean we gotta kill it.

"Alright DJ last one"

"Okay DJ we have our winners, Xy, Miya , and Irie"

"Ny what happened"

"Bitch I got tired fuck you thought but one of yall take my picture"

prettyny: i'm like mhmm whatever 😎😝 PC: @swagmiiya ☺👑@mgng2x: all me 😍💍@fineassxy: best you poppin 👅😘@nbakd_: shit face 🚮😂prettyny: that's why Miya was twerking on a nigga 😂😛 @nbakd_

@mgng2x: all me 😍💍
@fineassxy: best you poppin 👅😘
@nbakd_: shit face 🚮😂
prettyny: that's why Miya was twerking on a nigga 😂😛 @nbakd_

"Now why you lie on me"

"Cause Dumbo gon stop playing me"

"Bitch stop talking shit witcho slinky dyke lookin ass"KD popped up out the blue.

"Xy and Miya they want yall to twerk again, yall up for it"

Hell ye- No the hell you not"KD snatched her up.

"But lemme do it and you stand behind me"she smirked.

"Hey now we can agree on that"he rubbed his hands together.

"Yeah Tala, we'll twerk for em again"

"Okay let's go then"

The DJ started playing Driving Me Brazy. Boy I was to lit cause my bestie sing this song all the time. I was so far gone that ain even realize someone was behind me. I looked behind me and saw it was Boomer. Everybody just started cheering us on. We was all just vibing and chilling after that.

"KJ where my bestie at"I turned around and looked at him.

"He somewhere getting sucked up"he said with a shrug.

"He never gon stop till he get the itch"I said making him laugh.

"Let him be great"he waved me off laughing.

"Alright, I'll let Hellboy be great"I smirked.

"You know we miss you on our side of town , even yo ugly ass cousin"he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Don't do her and I miss yall too"I hugged him tightly.

"That's enough, the hoes coming through"he pushed me off him.

I laughed at him and walked off. As I'm walking some girl bumped my shoulder hella hard.

"Well you are excused bitch"I stopped and looked at her.

"Hoe you shouldn't have been in my"she bucked.

"I don't even know you babygirl so why you mad"I smiled at her.

"I saw you talking and hugging on KJ"

"Bitch KJ, really babygirl, I mean he fine but ion want him plus you his ex so why you mad again"

She was stuck"Awe okay, while you so-called mad at me, them hoes all over him"I pointed over there"Babygirl you too pretty to be so mad, bye though"

I continued my journey to where Boomer nem at.

"Sugar daddy where you been, I need my money"I looked at 3.

"You know I been round town recruited new bitches"he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Mhmm but I got somebody I want you to meet"I walked him over to Tala Mari.

"Aye sis this is my sugar daddy aka 3three and he's single as a pringle"I pushed him to her and walked off.

"Ayo fam"I heard somebody yell

"Xy I know yo short ass heard me"Irie walked up to me.

"Oh shit, what up blood and bitch you short too"I hugged her.

"Mhmm whatever but take my picture"she handed her phone to me.

baby.irie: money keep calling💸📞 PC: @fineassxy💰💕
@fineassxy: la familia👭💪

"Lemme get your new number cause we need to link and catch up"she handed me her phone.

"We really need to but I'll catch you later familia"we hugged again.