Once

Xyloni Dior Ross 📌

nbaxyloni: all red on me

nbaxyloni: all red on me .. i committed the crime 🤭🖤
hoodrixhkj: hood 🖤😘
wildasskels: myBABY 🤪❤️
prettyny: bestooooo ❤️❤️🗣

"Ms. Ross can you please get off that table"Mrs.Turner looked at me.

"Yeah no problem Coach T"

"Thank you and are you finished with all your work"

"You know it .. KJ using it"

"Why his high yellow ass never do his own work"

"FIRST OF ALL, why you coming for me sis"he looked up and tilted his head.

"Cause I can with yo faggot ass"she snapped back.

"Girl get on down cause this ain't what you want boo"he waved her off laughing.

"Y'all is some serious"I said as I recorded them on my snap.

"Aye .. shoutout to all my hoes, y'all be sucking a young nigga up so graciously"KJ jumped in the camera showing his grill.

"Don't get fucked up on camera and in this class"I looked at him as the video ended.

"I'm playing babygirl"he cheesed kissing me on the cheek.

"Mhmm now go turn in our work, bell finna get ready to ring"I grabbed my charger and lipgloss.

The bell rung and we walked out heading towards the cafeteria to meet up with Miya, Irie, Kels, PJ, and Tala. On our way there, we seen KJ ex kept staring at me.

"KJ get ya bitch before I split her shit g"I mugged her ass.

"Don't pay her no mind Xy, come on"he grabbed my hand and walked me to where everybody else was.

"Bestie you on ya period or some, what's with all this red"PJ propped his fist up and sat his chin on top of it.

"Nah I ain't but if bitches keep looking at me, imma be covered in her blood"I smiled.

"Miya you always wanna post ya pictures while we at school g"Tala scrolled on her phone.