Diez

Xyloni Dior Ross

I woke up to me, KJ, and Kendell laying in my bed. Miya and KD at the bottom. Lil Kelsey and Jiggalo on the couch in my room. Boomer and Kentrell laying opposite ways on an air mattress and Malu on the floor with a blanket. I rolled over and was face to face with KJ and this nigga had a blunt in his mouth. I reached over and slowly took it out his mouth and crawled over his lap to put it on the nightstand.

"Xy why is you moving around so much"he grabbed my hips so I sit still on him.

"KJ let me up please"I whined cause he had me sitting on his morning wood.

"Why"he smirked knowing why.

"KJ I don't see how yo girlfriend was cheating on you"I tried to speak without my voice shaking.

"I don't know either"I could tell his mood changed.

"KJ please don't feel bad cause she missed out on something and someone great and amazing"I looked down at him.

"You right her lost"he sat up"Now get yo stank breath ass out my face"

"You know what"I laughed pushing him and getting off him and going into my bathroom"Wake everybody up and tell them to get ready and take a bath if they have to"

He nodded his head and did as told. I started on my daily hygiene then started the shower. I walked back into my room and grabbed everything I needed and walked back into the bathroom. After about 39 minutes later I got out and put on undergarments. I grabbed my phone and texted KJ.

- can you tell them to leave my room so i can put on clothes ?

trillKJ🤞🏽🌊: i told them you can come out now .

I walked out and grabbed my lotion and put it on. Then I grabbed my clothes and put them on. I made sure my hair was alright and I grabbed my purse and put everything I need in there. I walked towards the bed and made it up. I sprayed on some perfume and walked out my room closing and locking my door.

I walked downstairs to see everybody ready. But me on the other ,I was still tryna figure out why the minor had on what she had on. I looked at Kendell and he shook his head.

"She ain't cute"he mouthed to me.

"Yo mama know you wear stuff like this"I look at her.

"Yea she buys my clothes doesn't she"she spoke in the smart tone.

"Lil girl get smart again and I will knock yo ass back to the age of 2"I wanted her to do it again.

"Baby you just gon let her talk to me like that"she whined to Kentrell.

"And you telling him because"I laughed"Hell I talk to him like that too and he know it"

"Baby say something to her"she pointed at me.

Kentrell looked at me then her and shook his head"Leave Xy crazy ass alone, cause I can feel an ass whooping coming yo way"

Everybody laughed"Okay let's go NBA gang"

"Im riding with KJ so fuck off"Kendell and I ran to his car and got in.