Ocho

Kentrell Desean Gaulden👀

"Guh get out my face"I mugged her ass.

"But Kentrell we got kids together why can't we be together"she pouted.

"Star just because we got kids don't mean we gotta be together"I packed up both the babies stuff and carried it to the car.

"You just wanna be with that bitch don't you"she rolled eyes.

"Say watch yo mouth and why who I wanna be wit got anything to do wit us being co-parents man"I looked at her as she strapped them in they seats and closed the doors.

"Bye Kentrell"she walked back into her house and slammed the door.

"Yep I was really off the shits"I said more to myself shaking my head.

I got in the car and back out the driveway and pulled off heading to 3 house since I already had Kayden. I pulled up and called Ben.

"What bitch"he answer.

"Come help me get Kayden nem out the car burnt bitch"I hung up.

He came outside and helped me grab everything and we walked inside the house.

"Wassup Ken"everybody spoke except for Xy and Miya, they just got up and left out the room.

"What's up wit them son"I looked at everybody.

"They been like this all day but Miya been crying and Xy just been quiet like this all day"KD shook his head.

"Why what's wrong wit em"I looked at the kitchen.

"I think Miya on her period but Ion know bout Xy"Kelsey shrugged her shoulders.

They walked back in here and sat down. Kayden walked over to Xy and she started plaiyng with him and Miya sat by KD holding her stomach.

"You on yo period"he looked at her as she nodded her head.

Xyloni Dior Ross😴

I looked down and saw Kayden sleep. I walked up to 3 room and laid him down. I went back downstairs and went in the kitchen and got a gatorade and saw somebody I haven't seen in forever.

"TANAA I MISSED YOU"I jumped on him.

"Aww I miss you too li Xy"he hugged me back.

"Where you been"I hopped down.

"I been coolin you know I got a son now"he shrugged.

"Damn I was gone that long"I looked at him.

"Yeah and you never told me why yo ass left"he plucked my lip.

"Ouch but that's another story for another time"we walked into the living room.

"Good I got time on my hands"he pushed me on the couch beside Kentrell.

"What's up with you, why you so quiet"he looked at me.

"No reason"I responded texting KJ back.

"Yes it is and what you and him got going"he was referring to KJ.