Male! Holly Blue Agate x Lower Ranking Gem! Reader: On Impulse

It had been only a short time since you arrived at The Human Zoo. It honestly amazed you, you normally wouldn't be allowed there, due to your ranking, but Blue Diamond seemed to want you to go here, fresh out of the Kindergarten. You had been taught that a group of rebels called the Crystal Gems had recently broken into the Human Zoo, right under Holly Blue Agate's nose. But when you first met Holly Blue Agate...you knew that he was by no-means dull.

When you stepped out of the spaceship, and into the Zoo, Holly Blue Agate gripped your left wrist, throwing your arm up. You weren't as low rank wise as a Pearl, but treatment like this matched your status.

"Hm. Not surprising for a [your gem], okay shine, right size, right height..."

He then lightly touched your gem, feeling it. It's cold surface felt good to him, it was glossy, and it shined in the light. His rough fingers caused you to shudder, as you pleaded with fate silently, begging that your odds would be in your favor, and that he wouldn't strike you. He looked at you, from your [adjective] feet, to your [eye color] eyes. It was then that you worked up the nerve to look at his face.

His periwinkle skin was smooth and luminous, even soft looking. His fierce eyes were shaded with a darker shade of lavender, and looked suave and frightening simultaneously. He looked strong, fierce, and bold. When your gaze met his...his cheeks darkened, and his eyes moved. He spun you around, to examine your back, and escape your eyes.

"Hm. Nothing suspicious."

Holly Blue, not letting go of your wrist, led you to a chamber. On your way to the chamber, a Quartz stopped you and Holly Blue, much to his annoyance.

"Woah! Where's the new dullard going?" It was an Amethyst, slightly pink in color.

"With me." He tugged you along, trying to go forward.

"Why not with us? We could always use a new buddy!~"

"Because I'm not sure if I can trust them yet." The handsome Agate growled, trying to progress. "Ever since the incident, I'm not sure if this [your gem] will be safe with you."

"Oh come on! It's not like-"

Holly Blue Agate pushed on, ignoring the Quartz. Once you reached your chamber, where'd you be doing the majority of your work...he entered with you, closing the door.

"I'm sorry about them. They're from Earth." He apologized for the Quartz. As you turnt your back to him...he admired you from every angle. It wasn't like him to seek out a lower gem...but you...felt different. Was he about to do what he wanted to do? Did he only care about you because he wanted to see something new?

It was now or never...

He backed you up against a nearby wall, not thinking. His mind was on auto-pilot, as he quickly spun you into a rough kiss. You weren't sure what to do...your hands rested on his hips, while his hands pushed you further into the wall. It was all new to you, but it felt so...complicated. Good, but complicated. When he broke away...he realized what he had done.

"No, no no no this is WRONG! I'm sorry, let it be known that I DO NOT act like that, and that will not happen again!" He blurted out in shame. "Pretend like nothing happened." He tried desperately to regain his composure.

Out of curiosity...you wondered...

"What am I feeling?"

All color drained from Holly Blue's face. He sat you down, and tried desperately to explain this situation.

"Well, uh...I don't know. Let's just...forget this, okay?"  He tried to ensure that this wouldn't happen again, even if he enjoyed that experience.

It just wasn't meant to exist.