Male! Aquamarine x Cute! Reader: Cool Your Jets

(Sorry, this one is a bit shorter.)

You were starting to get annoyed with your partner for this mission. You were sent to guard Aquamarine on his way back to Homeworld. He was small, kind of cute, but really SMUG AND MEAN! You had it up to HERE with that little...winged thing!

Well, that was about to change.

You two were returning home, with you manning the wheel. These long, boring rides gave you time to think. Or stew in your own anger, pick your poison. It was bizarre to hear Aquamarine talk to you, considering he thought to highly of his stupid self to even CONSIDER talking to you!

"You know, you're really cute when you're mad!"

Wait what?

You thought he was just trying to bait you, so you tried to ignore him.

"Hello?  I KNOW you heard me." Aquamarine poked you, and you felt the urge to turn around, pick him up by the ankle, and mash this control board to bits. But you withheld your anger...

"Cutie, stop ignoring me!"

You were 0.5 seconds away from throwing that stupid idiot outta this ship!

"Make me, whydontcha?" You snarled, unable to keep it in any longer.

The moments blurred. You barely recalled what had just happened, but when everything cleared up, you felt a wet mark on your cheek, and, upon your realization of what that was, you blushed.

"Make me, whydontcha?" Mimicked Aquamarine.

You didn't feel mad anymore.