Male! Lapis Lazuli x Human! Reader: Nora's Action

You...were not big on friends. It wasn't that people hated you, nor that you hated them, it was just that you were an introvert, and highly selective of your friends. Your friend, Nora, would always try to introduce you to more people, and you didn't mind that, but it rarely ever ended in a satisfactory way. So you assumed that your meeting with one of her gem friends would end in a similar fashion.

You were so wrong.

Nora brought you with her to a barn, where two of her gem friends lived. You'd only met Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl, so you didn't know how they were going to act or look. You DEFINITELY were not expecting to see such a handsome gem.

He stepped out of the barn, looking somewhat annoyed. His deep, blue hair was feathery, and he wore an unusual outfit, it looked like a tank top that tied in the back, a ribbon as a wide belt, and crop pants. His skin was a beautiful shade of cerulean. He was built like a dancer...you hid your face in your [favorite color] hoodie, to distract from the ever-growing blush on your cheeks. He was confused, and puzzled at this behavior.

"Hi Lapis! This is [your name]! They've come here to meet you!" Nora waved at Lapis.

"I'm Lapis. Lapis Lazuli."

"[Y/N]" you told him through a layer of fabric.

"What do you two wanna do?" Nora asked both of you.

"Honestly, I kinda want to get away from here. Peridot is really starting to get on my nerves, she won't stop talking about that stupid Camp Pining Whatever-"

"CAMP PINING HEARTS!" You heard a scream come from the barn. "AND IT'S NOT STUPID, YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!"

"Pch." Lapis pched.

"Well, we could go to the boardwalk, ...Wait! Lapis! Your wings!" Nora pointed at Lapis excitedly.

"What about 'em?" Lapis shrugged.

"Wings?" You were kind of confused. Gems didn't have wings, last time you checked.

"I have wings." Lapis replied, summoning water wings. You gasped, they were so cool!

"You can take [Y/N] on a little adventure!" Nora beamed with enthusiasm.

Oh no. Oh yes? Your parents always told you not to be ALONE with a boy, but this was different...he was a gem. But he was also kinda hot, like, whaaaaaaaaat?

"That sounds amazing. [Y/N], grab onto my back!"

Lapis appeared to be rather happy about this...Okay, no going back! You grabbed on to his back, and he took off, suddenly! You wrapped your arms around his torso, as a protective measure. You two flew for what seemed like hours, as the sun set. There was no talking, just a feeling of freedom. Once night fell, you landed at a high, flat place. It was dark, rocky, and the sky was clear.

You got down, and looked up at the stars...

"You're quiet." Lapis told you.

"Tell me something I don't know."

"I like that about you."

"Thanks." You weren't sure how to take compliments.

"I like you."

"I like you too-"

Wait, wait wait wait wait...what? Did he mean, in a romantic way, or just as friends?