Male! Blue Diamond x Reader: Viva La Vida

Stand up straight, don't hold yourself that way.

The words of your instructor echoed through your head, as you walked towards the doors of the chamber, your bare feet making a soft pit-pat on the steps.

You're lucky to be in the presence of such a grand gem! You were made for the diamonds, act like it!

You were grateful, but you felt uneasy. Although your diamond was merciful, you knew even stepping the wrong way would be a crime. The Quartz soldiers standing on guard pushed you back.

"Ah, it's New Gem." The first one, an Amethyst spoke, humores by your presence.

"This is the one?" The second one, an Aventurine, sputtered out.

"You dirt-clump!" The Amethyst summoned her club, and whacked Aventurine on the head. "Of COURSE it is! I just said it!"

"Fine, fine!" Aventurine put her arm down, removing her cutlass from the door of the chamber. "You're free to enter!"

As the doors opened in front of you, you had to wonder...why you? You'd lived your life the way any gem like you would. You were just another brick in the wall, and you were fine with that.

The dim blue light touched your face, and you finally knew what a cold light would feel like. There he was, in all his glory.

Your diamond.

Blue Diamond.

The doors slammed behind you, and startled you. You let out quite the mighty yip. Blue Diamond sighed, and took off his hood.

"I told them not to slam it..."

You instinctively bowed, trying to smile graciously, through the nerves.

"My diamond-" You stumbled over your words, trying to think of what to say. You were already making yourself seem like some sort of off color...

"That is most terrible!" You finally managed to spit it out.

"I agree, yes." Blue Diamond got up, and you began to shake.

You'd already messed up!

He sat in an elegant way, by your side, holding down his hand.

"May I climb up in your hand?" You knew he liked to hold his lessers in his hands, but it was always polite to ask.

"Yes, please do." You climbed up into his hand, and were lifted from the ground to his eye level. You shuddered.

"You seem nervous..." He spoke. "Don't worry, you've been summoned here because I like you...just the way you are."

************************************

You sat at Blue Diamond's feet, like you'd done for millennia. You felt comfortable, you knew he loved you just the way you were.

It was a wicked and wild wind...

You heard the Quartz guards yelling, the marching of the rebels, and the bursting open of the door.

Blew down the door, to let me in.

You approached them, shaking. Blue Diamond pushed you back.

Shattered windows and the sound of drums...

"Y/N, stand back."

"What?" You stammered. "You-you're a DIAMOND! I'm lower, I should have to die!"

The rebels shot...something at him...and in a sudden flash of light, his shards hit the floor. Blue Pearl hid behind the chair...you were poofed.

And now, you sit in this new world, always being asked why. You stand in the court of Yellow Diamond...wishing the rebels shattered you.

People couldn't believe what I've become.