🌴Two🌴

- word count of 342 -

Eric becomes increasingly aware of the time — fifteen minutes to two o'clock, and his nerves become increasing harder to ignore. His skin itches with anticipation, yes, but mostly fear.

He's never modeled clothes in front of such of such a gargantuan crowd.  You would expect a model to have a collected and well-kept image of themselves, but for Eric that's not true. In fact, he started modeling because he wanted to get rid of his fear. Now, he's regretting his choice of doing so.

"I'm gonna die," he mumbles, running a hand through his hair because he knows that someone will change it up before he models anyways. "No, I'm going to faint, then I'll die," he's secluded himself from everyone else, sat on some rocks not too far away from the shore. The black luminous rocks are a good three feet higher than the ocean; and so the blondie had earlier decided that it'd be a nice place to perch until the event of his utter discontent.

Maybe I can cancel or something. His eyebrows furrow as thoughts spur in his head, his train of thought going haywire. And say I got stung by a bee and it left a revolting look on my cheek. As soon as the thought starts to sounds good, it turns back around into the back of his thoughts.

What are you doing? This is your job, you can't just cancel because of some fear.

He tells himself that a simple fear can be overlooked, and reminds himself of the cancelled concert. They must be pretty intrepid to go up in front of such humongous crowds and perform live for people all around the world. He thinks about how nice people are - take that guy whom picked up his phone, for example. A crowd of him can't be that bad.

And with those thoughts in mind and a smile on his face, the brown-eyed blond gets up from his prior seat on the rocks and walks to were the fashion event will be held.