🌴Four🌴

- word count of 490 -

Tanner sits patiently in the audience, awaiting for the models to come out.

The announcer starts to speak, informing the people of what the outfit is supposed to represent and all of it's pros as a model comes out from behind the curtain.

This isn't so bad. Tanner thinks, eyeing the brightly-colored shorts the male model wears. The clothes are definitely something.

The exquisite clothing catches his eyes but even more so the people wearing the clothes. More specifically, the man whom dropped his phone earlier. His curiosity sparks and he stands a bit closer, eyes following the blond as he makes his way around the carpet. Eric's facial expression is unsure, a small smile on his face although his eyebrows are furrowed.

Without another thought, Tanner sticks up two thumbs-ups when he turns around, sending a bedazzling smile to the model. Eric smiles back, his facial expression already smoothening out at the sight of the kind stranger.

See? It's not that bad. Eric thinks as he continues to walk down the carpet and then walks inside via the open door, a real smile on his face this time.

"Perfect! I don't think you'll have to model again, we have enough models," the director of the event informs him, crossing something out on his paper-clad clipboard. "Go on and have some fun," without another word Eric is left alone.

He goes a bit more behind stage and to the bathroom, changing into his own clothes. He folds up the clothes he was wearing prior to his bathroom visit and takes them back to Piper, whom is handing someone clothes to change into.

"Thanks Piper," she nods in response as she ties the back of the other model's dress, waving Eric off. He puts the clothes down on a nearby chair and exits the house through the back exit.

Tanner, seeing the blond man walking away from the modeling event, mumbles an apology to the people behind him as he walks away from the crowd. He walks to the man whom he still does not know the name of.

"Hey, wait up," he calls. Eric turns to face him and a spark of recognition hits him. "What's your name?" The shorter is slightly taken aback, not used to people trying to talk to him after a modeling event. More so, he's not used to the positive vibes that radiate off of Tanner.

"Eric. Why?" The hazel-eyed man hums as Eric speaks, a dimpled grin on his lips.

"You're a cutie. Also, I do professional photography, if you're interested give me a call and I'll shoot some pictures of you,"

"What?" Eric heard what Tanner said, of course, but he wanted to make sure he did. He also likes the man's cheery voice.

"If you're willing to model for me, I'd like to be your photographer,"

With a small nod and a small smile, Eric replies, "I'm willing,"