🌴Five🌴

- word count of 312 -

After Tanner and Eric's short conversation, they exchanged numbers, and Tanner finally gives his name.

While walking home, Eric felt a bubbly feeling in his chest, and a warm feeling encased him at the thought of his earlier acquainted stranger. He doesn't know why, but he feels comfortable around Tanner.

Tanner too, seems to feel the same. Now it's up to them to figure out the rest.

"Maybe I can actually start to model for more companies after this," he mumbles, and the frown no longer sits on his fair face. A smile doesn't replace it, no, but there isn't a frown. "And my modeling career will start to go just swell," he sits back in his dining room chair.

Thoughts of when he came out to his family start to shove forth in his mind, and he tries desperately not to think about them.

When he had come out to his family - his mum, dad, and younger brother - he didn't know what to expect. He came out as bisexual, and felt humiliated. There was no point in it, he constantly told himself that only gay people make such a big deal, and they have a right to. Bisexual people are seen as confused or experimenting with genders but gays are stereotyped and cast away as abominations.

With his eyebrows furrowed he grabs onto the edge of the table for a distraction, not wanting to get in the middle of his thoughts. He's never liked confusion or thinking of bad memories, but the same ones constantly resurface and pick at him.

He picks up his phone and scrolls through his contacts, texting a 'hey' to the newly added number.

Tanner forms and sends a response not too long after, not having expected a text from the shorter. 'Hey. What's up?' It read, and he cursed himself for his awkwardness - even over text.