chapter 1

There was a young woman named Dana. She and her three friends, Jasmine, Rachael, and Nicole were walking to their lockers. They were talking about what their plans was after school. "So, what is everyone doing after school?" Nicole said. "Me and Seth are going to the movies with Jasmine, Enzo, Cass, and Carmella. What about you, Nicole?" Rachael said. "Me and Roman are going on a date. What about you, Dana?  Nicole said. "Dance squad practice and heading home." Dana said.

          Dana thought that they were lucky to have boyfriends. She wished that a guy would noticed her. Her friends thought she was pretty, smart, and great dancer. But, some guys don't see that. They just see a shy, quiet girl.

           Dana was walking to her health class when she ran into a hard body and fell down. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't pay attention to where I was going. " he said, helping her pick up stuff. She looked up and saw the most beautiful light blue eyes. "It's okay. I wasn't paying attention either. My name is Dana." Dana said. "My name is Dean. Let me help you up." he said, helping her up.

        Dean thought Dana was the most beautiful girl. She was wearing black and red, cherry print skirt, red shirt, pink glasses, and black flats. "I was wondering if you could help me. I'm trying to found room 108 for health class." Dean said. "Sure. I'm going there right now." Dana said.

      While they were walking to class, they talked about school. Dana went to sit next to her friends, Rachael, Carmella, and Brie. "Who is that cute guy you walked in with?" Carmella asked. "His name is Dean. He's new at the school." Dana said, looking at him. She was thinking of how cool it would be if they dated. But, she figured that he probably have a girlfriend already.

      During class, Dana was writing notes for class when she saw a piece of paper on her textbook. She saw it was a note. She opened it and saw it was from Dean. "Dana, I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me today?" it said. She wrote, 'we can hang out after practice ' and went over to his desk. She put the note on his book.

         After school, Dana was walking into the gym for dance practice. She put on her music and started practicing.

         Dean was to his locker after working out when he heard music coming from the gym. He walked in and saw Dana dancing. He thought she was hot. She was wearing black leggings, red tank top and sneakers. Her hair was in a messy bun with strands framing her face. She was dancing to Get Over Yourself by Eden's Crush.

     When the song was over, she saw Dean was watching her. "That is amazing. You are really good." Dean said. "Thanks. Not all of people seen me practice." she said. When a slow song came on, he walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. They swayed to the music. He moved a piece of hair out of her face and looked into her eyes. "I bet you do this to your girlfriend." Dana said. "I don't have a girlfriend anymore. We broke up before I moved here." Dean said. 'Now, I might have a chance to be with this guy.' She thought.

       After practice, Dana and Dean went to a pizzeria for dinner. "What can I get you two?" the waiter said. "Large meat lovers pizza, breadsticks with cheese sauce, and two cokes." Dean said. While they were waiting for the food, they talked about their likes and dislikes. "Why don't you have a boyfriend?" Dean asked. "Not all of guys like me. They prefer a pretty, popular girl. Not a shy, geeky girl like myself." Dana said. He grabbed her hand to make her look into his eyes. "You are a smart, beautiful, sexy girl. If guys can't see it, they are stupid." Dean said. She smiled at him.

       After dinner, Dean drove Dana home. She noticed that Dean's house is two house down from her. "Thanks for the dinner. I had fun tonight." Dana said. "Me too. I was wondering if you would like to go out with me? Be my girl?" Dean said. "I would like that. Here's number." Dana said, giving him her phone number. He cupped her face and kiss her softly. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss. They pulled away from the kiss to catch their breath. "Night baby girl." Dean said. "Night Dean." Dana said, going inside her house.