chapter 3

The next day, Dana woke up and saw Dean was not there. She thought about last night and started to cry. She got up and got dressed. She put on her light blue bra and panties set, white cherry print babydoll dress with black leggings and black ballet flats.

When she got to school, she walked to her locker to get her math book. She saw Dean and Renee talking. When she walked past them, she saw them holding hands. She ran into the girls bathroom, went into one of the stalls and started crying.

Nicole and Roman was walking to class when they saw what happened. "Sweetie, why don't you go talk to Dana and I'll go talk to Dean." Roman said. "Okay." Nicole said, going to check on Dana. Nicole went over to Dana and comfort her. "I thought he love me. I lose my virginity to him." Dana said. "I will figure out what's going on." Nicole said.

      Nicole walked over to them and pushed Renee down. "What the hell do you think your doing? I should beat the shit out of you and screw up that pretty little face of yours." Nicole said. Renee got up and walked away fast. Nicole looked at Dean. "What is wrong with you?" she asked. "I have known Renee for two months. She is just a friend." Dean said. "Dana's feelings are hurt right now." Nicole said. He ran his fingers through his hair. "I know and I am sorry. I love her so much." Dean said. "Don't tell me that. Tell her." Nicole said.

      At lunch, Dean walked into the cafeteria and saw Dana. She was sitting by herself. He walked over to her and noticed she has been crying. "What's wrong princess?" Dean asked, sitting next to her. "Why are you with me? Am I not pretty or beautiful enough for you?" Dana asked. "Because I love you. You are perfect for me. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." Dean said, cupping her face. 

       "Then why cheat on me with Renee?" she asked. "I wasn't cheat on you. I was just talking to her. She is just a friend I promise." Dean said. "She hates me. She told me that you should be with someone like her and not me." Dana said. "She is a bitch. She can't help it. I'm with you and only you." Dean said.

       After school, Dana was walking home when she saw Dean and his mom arguing. When he saw Dana, he stormed off the porch, walked up to her and kiss her rough. He pulled away from the kiss. "What was that for? " Dana asked. "I love you so much." Dean said. "I love you too. I better get inside before it rains." she said.

        He walked away when she grabbed his hand. "Dean, don't be mad at me. I just don't want us to get wet or sick." Dana said. He cupped her face to look at her. "I'm not mad at you babe. It's my bitch of a mother." he said. "What's wrong baby?" she asked. "She wants to get back with my dad. I've never even met the man." Dean said. "I'm sorry." she said. He took her hand and took her to his motorcycle. "Where are we going?" Dana asked. "I wanna show you something that I do." Dean said.

        They drove to CZW show. "What are we doing in here baby?" Dana said, getting off the bike. "I'm gonna show you something. Do you trust me?" he said. She nodded. They went inside. She went to sit in the front row while Dean went to the back.

       She saw Dean come out and went into the ring. She thought Dean looked sexy in blue jeans, white wifebeater shirt and cowboy hat. His opponent (Drake Younger) went over to me to flirt with her. He got out of the ring, went over to the guy and punched him. He put his hat on her head and lick her cheek. She blushed.

     When the match was over, Dana went over and watch him do his promo. She smiled and cheer. Dean went over to her, pull her to him and kiss her roughly. "Let's go home." Dean said.

       When they got to their neighborhood, they saw his mom and some guy in his porch. "Would you like to stay the night with me?" Dana asked. "Sure. Let me go get my clothes and school stuff. Meet you inside." Dean said. Dana went inside her house.

        Five minutes later, Dean came inside her house. He saw she was wearing a pink robe. "Come here baby girl. Let's see what's under the robe." Dean said. She walked over to him and undid her robe. He saw that she was wearing short, black lace nightie. He wrapped his arms around her waist. "I love you so much babygirl." Dean said. "I love you too Dean. Let's go to bed." Dana said. He picked her up and carried her to her bedroom.