chapter 4

Two years later

          Dana, Jasmine, and Nicole was backstage at survivor series. Dana was finishing Jasmine hair and makeup. "You are going to be awesome tonight." Dana said. "Thanks." Jasmine said.

       While Dana and Nicole was watching Jasmine's match against Natayla, three guys were walking to their locker room. "Look at those two hotties." Dean said. Roman punched Dean in the arm. "The one on the left is my girlfriend, Nicole." Roman said. "Sorry. Her friend is hot." Dean said. Seth noticed who was next to Nicole and leaned into Dean's ear. "That's Dana." Seth said.

         Dean looked closely and saw it was Dana. The last time he saw her was when she left for college. He thought she was gorgeous. Her hair was dye light brown with pink highlights and in a ponytail. "I haven't seen her since she left for college." Dean said. "Go talk to her." Seth said.

         Dean walked over to Dana and Nicole. He tapped Dana on her shoulders. She turned around and saw Dean standing behind her. "Dean?" she asked. "Hey baby." Dean said. She jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and hug him. "I miss you so much. What are you doing here?" Dana said. "Me, Seth, and Roman are a team. We are the hounds of justice. We're called the shield. We are debuting tonight." Dean said.

       "That's great. Jasmine and Nicole are on the rosters. I do hair and makeup part time." Dana said. He cupped her face and kissed her softly. "I miss you too. I heard you trying to get a full time job." Dean said, moved a strand of hair out of her face. "Yeah. Doing hair and makeup not making a lot of money." Dana said. "I might have a plan." Dean said.

          After the show, Dana, Jasmine and Nicole was waiting for guys. They were talking when the guys show up. Dean wrapped his arms around Dana's waist from behind. "You are so beautiful. I can't wait to get you to our hotel suite." Dean said.

          When they got to the hotel, Dana set her bags in Dean's bedroom. She went out on the balcony, looking out in the city. Dean came outside and wrapped his arms around her. "Guess what." Dean said. "What?" Dana said. "I talked to Mr McMahon and HHH." he said, turned her to face him. "What did they say?" she said. "They want you, Jasmine, and Nicole to team up with us." Dean said. "Omg! That's great." Dana said.

      After dinner, Dana was in the shower when she felt Dean wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her shoulders. "You are so sexy." he said. She turned to face him and kissed him. He lifted her up and entered her softly. She moaned.

         After they climax, they got out and lay down on the bed. "I would like it if you come live with me." Dean said. "I would love to. I love you Dean." Dana said. "I love you too." Dean said, kiss her softly. He ran his fingers through her hair as they fell asleep.