chapter 2

The next day, Dana was getting ready for school when she heard her phone beep for a text message. She saw it was a text message from Dean.

DA: Morning princess.
DM: Morning baby. What's up?
DA: not much. Can't wait to see you. Meet me outside.
DM: okay. See you in a minute.

Dana put on her shoes, grab her backpack and went outside. She saw Dean was standing by his car and holding a white paper bag. "I thought you might be hungry on the way to school." Dean said. Dana saw it was bag of pumpkin cake doughnuts. "Omg! You got my favorite doughnuts. Thank you baby." Dana said, giving him a hug. "Anything for my sweet, beautiful girlfriend." Dean said.

When they got to school, Dean noticed that Dana was nervous. "What's wrong baby girl?" Dean said. "What if I get made fun of? I've been picked on." Dana said. He lifted her head up and cupped her face. "You have nothing to worry about. They are just jealous. You are a beautiful girl." he said. She gave him a smile as they walked into the school.

Jasmine, Nicole, and Rachael was hanging out by their locker when they saw Dana and Dean walked in together. "Omg! You guys are cute together." Nicole said. "Thanks." Dana said. "I'll see you after class baby." Dean said, kissed her on her cheek.

During gym class, Dana and Jasmine was talking while stretching out. "Oh no. Look who's coming over." Jasmine said. They saw Renee and her friends walked over to them. Renee is the most popular girl in school. She's always think Dana is a geeky girl. "Hey geek. Who is the guy that walked in school with you?" Renee asked. "His name is Dean. He's my boyfriend." Dana said. "Why would he go out with a dork like you when he can have me." Renee said, walked away.

After class, Dean was walking to Dana's locker and saw Jasmine and Rachael standing by. "Hey. Have you seen Dana?" Dean asked. "Dana is in the girls restroom, crying." Rachael said. "What happened?" he said. "A girl in our gym class was picking on her. She told Dana that you should be with her and not Dana." Jasmine said. "I would never left Dana. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." Dean said.

Dana was sitting at the school library during lunch when she felt someone covered her eyes. "Who's there?" Dana asked. "Hey sweetheart." Dean said. Dana saw Dean sitting next to her. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you eat lunch with the popular kids." Dana asked. "I rather eat lunch with my pretty girlfriend than with some snobby kids." Dean said. She smiled shyly.

After school, Dana and the girls were walking out of the school and saw Enzo, Seth, and Roman hanging out by their cars. Dana started to walked home. When she got home, she saw Dean sitting on her porch. "Dean, what's going on?" She asked. "I wanted to spend time with you." Dean said. "Would you like something to eat? I can fix us something." Dana said. "Sure." He said, hugging her.

Dana went into the kitchen to get stuff to make dinner. While she prepared the food, she felt Dean wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and laid his head on her shoulders. "What are you making?" Dean asked. "Cheesy Bbq chicken and pasta in the slow cooker." Dana said. "Sound good. You are so beautiful." Dean said, move her hair to the side and kiss her neck.

He turned her to face him, cupped her face and kiss her softly. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss. She pulled his shirt off and rub his chest.

He lifted her up on the counter and took off her shirt. He saw she was wearing a black and red lace bra. "You look sexy in black lace." He said, kissing her neck. She moaned when he reached the spot on her neck. He reached behind her, unhook her bra and took it off. He kissed and sucked her breasts.

"Don't tease me Dean." She said. He lifted her up and carried her to her bedroom. He laid her on the bed, took off her jeans and panties. He got on top her. "You are so beautiful." Dean said. "I want you Dean." She said. He took off his jeans. He got in between her and slid in her. She moaned as he moved in her slowly. She ran her fingers down his back.

"God, you are so tight. Tell me what you want baby." Dean said. "Faster. Harder baby." Dana said. He went harder. "You feel so good baby." He said. "Make me cum baby." Dana said. They screamed as they climax together. He rolled over next to her and pulled her to him. She laid her head on his chest. "That was amazing." Dana said. "Let's go eat dinner." Dean said, kiss her on the forehead.

After dinner, Dean and Dana was sitting in the living room and watching tv. She laid her head on his shoulders as they watched Wwe. "I think you would be a awesome wrestler." Dana said. "I think so too. Someday, I will be there and I want you to be there." Dean said. "As what? I'm not much of a fighter." She said. "You can be my manager or be a hair and makeup artist." Dean said. "I would like that. Just as long as I'm with you." Dana said. He cupped her face and kissed her softly.

He pulled away from the kiss.
"What's wrong Dean?" she said. Dean looked into her eyes and said "Dana I love you." She tear up. "I love you too baby. No guy has ever cared for me like you do." Dana said. "I will always care for you." Dean said.