Chapter 3

Savannah's  POV

2015

Shawn and I walked to school, meeting Cat and Cathy at the doors.

"Cat can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked.

"Sure." Cat replied.

"Well, Shawn he's acting a little different and I'm starting to get worried about him." I said.

"Well you know he wouldn't keep a secret from you," she said, "Unless he's planning a surprise for you."

"Is it your birthday?" she asked jokingly.

"No!" I said laughing.

"What's so funny?" Shawn asked.

"Nothing." Cat and I said in unison.

"Why is everyone keeping secrets?" Shawn asked.

"No one's keeping secrets, Shawn." Cat said.

"Okay." Shawn said walking to his locker.

Cat and I giggled and walked to our lockers.

We got our math books since math was our first period and went to class. Our teacher Emma also know as Mrs. Swan. She always wore a red leather jacket. She had long blonde hair and pale skin. She was strict but not mean.

Today she didn't feel well so she let us whisper in class but no texting. Cat didn't listen and started texting her boyfriend Harry. Surprisingly enough he was not hairy. She got caught after I tried to warn her. 

She shook it off and school ended quicker than I thought it would. After school Cat got her phone back. Harry asked her on a date. She, of course, said yes. Then she asked if Shawn and I wanted to come and make it a double date. Shawn was hesitant at first but soon agreed. 

As we were driving to the movie theater I was on this new app Vine. I was going through and saw a kid singing. He kinda looked like Shawn but I couldn't see his face. His face was covered by a mask. A mask that Shawn had! I showed Shawn.

"Hey, Shawn. Look at this Vine." I gave my phone to him. He looked tense."This person sings very well." 

"Than- yeah he or she does." Shawn replied. He was blushing. He gave me my phone back.

Seconds after that Cat yelled 'We are finally here.'. We all started laughing. 

So what movie are we seeing I casually asked. They all did not know. I laughed. 

"Okay, I know this is a date but you guys go pick a movie and Cat and I will pick one." They all mumbled in agreement. 

Cat and I picked a movie we had both already seen.  We went with Furious 7 so we could whisper. 

"Hey, do you remember the vine I was showing Shawn."

"Uh... Yeah. Why?"

"I think that is Shawn."

"Okay. Well, sneak up on him to find out."

"Kay, thanks."

When the movie finally ended we left and met the boys. They drove us home. Tomorrow was Shawn's birthday I will sneak up on him then. All out of love of course.