Five

The rest of the train ride was filled with mainly questions fired at Harry and Draco, a few corny veela jokes, Hermione holding Pansy away from Harry, Blaise showing off and a few snide remarks from Ron every time he passed. Finally they arrived at Hogwarts.

"I wonder how this year will work. Especially since Draco won't be able to stand being away from Harry for too long." Hermione commented aimlessly. They all looked around at each other as the weight of the problem settled over them like a dense fog.

"Maybe we can convince Dumbledore to let you two stay together?" Pansy offered.

Harry snorted. "Yeah right. Like that bloody idiot will let us stay together after trying to keep us apart." Draco nodded in agreement. "Dumblefuck is," he paused looking at Draco, "if he touches Draco in any way. I'll personally rip out his throat."

"I don't blame you." Blaise sighed as they stepped off the train and into a carriage destined for eighth years only. These were slightly bigger and made to sit six people so - although there were already five people on, Draco was sitting in Harry's lap - two other people followed. Neville and Luna.

"Hello Harry." Luna said in her usually dreamy voice. Neville squinted at him.

"Harry?" He leaned back. "Boy don't you look different."

"So you finally learned?" Luna smiled at Harry. "Oh what a treasure it must be. To be the son of a professor."

"What? Luna, explain. Or Harry. Or someone." Neville looked lost.

"Harry's Professor Snape's son!" Luna sighed. Neville's eyes widened slightly. "And a siren. Ah. Such beautiful creatures. Almost as pretty as wipnaps."

"How does she know?" Pansy looked at Luna cockeyed. "And what the hell are wipnaps?"

"Luna's a seer. And as for wipnaps, I have no idea." Hermione laughed.

"They are real. Harry, haven't you seen them when you went swimming?" Luna turned her dreamy eyes on Harry.

"That's what they're called?" His eyebrows rose. "Amazing. And I agree. They are beautiful creatures."

"Enlighten us because we are lost. The only other one who seems to know what you two are talking about is Zabi- wait. Why is Malfoy sitting in your lap? And Parkinson and Zabini here? Where's Ron?" Neville started firing questions.

"This is why you aren't in Ravenclaw Neville." Luna scolded lightly.

"Draco is my mate. Blaise is a Fae. And Pansy just came with the mix. And don't trust Weasley." Harry answered smoothly. "Any of the Weasleys except George, Bill and Charlie. They all lied and tried to prevent my creature inheritance."

"Oh. Well what about those three?" Neville leaned forward with his elbows on his knees.

"George and Fred are the only ones who never really lied unless they had to and Bill and Charlie were never around. Unfortunately Fred is gone so its only George left." Harry mumbled.

((Yes Fred is still dead. Sue me.))

They all quieted at the mention of Harry, Hermione, Luna and Neville's deceased friend. They rode in comfortable silence the rest of the way to the castle. When they arrived Professor McGonagall ushered them - along with the other students who decided to retake their seventh year - to the side and began speaking. "Now. Because there will be no room for you in your original common rooms, and the fact that a few of you have come into your creature inheritance along with your mates," she met Harry's eyes and nodded. He nodded back while gripping Draco's hand. "You few that decided to return will share your own common room. Regardless of house. Follow me now then." McGonagall led the eighth years into the great hall halfway through the sorting. "Now go to your own tables. Harry, Draco, stay here for a second."

Harry and Draco watched as the rest of the eighth years dispersed throughout the room to sit with their friends and, in some cases, families. Then they turned back to McGonagall. "Due to your current situation that Professor Snape informed me about," she watched as Harry tensed up and his eyes swept the room, "no need to worry Harry. I'm on your side. I've been against the old coot for years." She glanced around quickly before subtly pulling up the bottom of her sleeve, showing the bottom of a dark mark. Draco stepped closer to Harry as McGonagall dropped her sleeve again. "Don't worry. Headmaster Dumbledore has the 'light' basically brainwashed into thinking that death eaters are bad. And I use a cloaking charm. I know you have your father's invisibility cloak Harry. You and Draco may come to my quarters tonight and I'll fill you in along with Professor Snape with what he couldn't over summer. And I give you my permission to sit together at one of your house tables. You may go now."

Harry nodded and pulled Draco towards the Gryffindor table. "We need to tell Hermione." He whispered as he searched for the mousy head of brown hair. Finally he could it and walked with Draco over, all while getting funny looks because of the blonde. Harry noticed them and glared at the senders.