Eight

"You already know?" Severus asked when Harry and Draco approached him a few hours later with Luna and Hermione in tow.

"Yeah, it mentions me, you and a King Alberforth III in a book I found." Harry sighed. He glanced back at Hermione and Luna. "And not only that, Hermione had been forced to double-cross me and Draco but she had me do something that would make her able to lie even against veritaserum."

Severus gasped, his eyes wide. "You preformed Cerizum?" Naturally he spoke the name of the spell in a ancient language.

"She asked me to. Indirectly but she did. And it kept me, you, Draco and McGonagall safe. And Luna kinda insisted I do to her too." Harry added.

"So you have two people bound to your every wish for life." McGonagall came in and sat down. "One was for safety and the other was their want." She smiled. "And why is the pond in my library frozen?"

"Oops." Harry chuckled.

~•~•~•~

Harry had a spare set of clothes under his arm as he headed to the lake with Draco, Hermione, Luna and a potion Severus brewed that would solve the problem with Draco's feathers and the water. He slipped his robe off and handed Draco the potion before diving in, the girls following behind.

Draco downed the substance before spreading his wings and taking flight. Mid flight he did a dive, cutting through the surface and as the water touched them the feathers turned to scaly and webbed until on his back was a pair of wings made for swimming and not flight. Where his legs were was a beautiful grey tail, the same color as the scales on Harry's side.

"Harry! Harry!" Draco shouted, speeding towards his mate using his wings as propellers. His face splitting grin was joyous and made Luna giggle as she swam over, her own violet tail shimmering. Hermione's maroon one was flailing slightly as she attempted to swim. Harry laughed as Draco held onto his side using his wings more than his tail.

"Swish your tail back and forth Hermione." Luna swam over and helped the bright witch conquer a different topic. "Like this!" With one powerful flick of her tail, Luna sent herself propelling through the water and back. She smiled widely.

((I was going for Pansy x Hermione but I'm thinking maybe Hermione x Luna now...))

"Okay." Hermione flicked her tail and sent herself forward before slowly getting ahold on the basics. She smiled.

"Intruders!" A voice shouted below them. A group of sirens and mermaids gathered below them. "Who are you!" It was clear that the siren speaking was using some form of magic because Hermione, Luna and Draco all opened their mouths to answer but Harry didn't feel it.

He covered Draco's mouth. "Don't answer her." He commanded the girls and they immediately shut their mouths.

"Who are you?" Harry asked back, feeling his power ripple through the water.

A few whimpers of "he's a royal" and "damn he's powerful" passed through the gathered crowd. The siren in front couldn't stop from answering. "Sehiem. My name is Sehiem. Who are you?"

"Well I believe he's your king unless I heard wrong yesterday." A familiar voice floated through the water as a spirit, not just any spirit, cut between them. Fred Weasley smiled goofily. "Long time no see eh Harry?"

"Fred?" Harry choked. He swam up to the man.

"In the flesh, well, not so in the flesh. My body's like six feet under." Even dead the poor man was still cracking jokes. "How's old Georgie and the joke shop?"

"It's only been a year Fred." Hermione smiled widely and swam over. "And they're doing fine, although your family isn't on good terms with Harry any more except for George, Bill and Charlie. They all tried to block his creature inheritance and him mate from him."

Fred frowned. "Oh yeah. Mum mentioned something about that. But dad shushed her like he didn't want me and George to know."

"That explains why you weren't on my inheritance parchment." Harry murmured.

Fred shrugged, honestly not knowing. "So you're a siren now Harry? At least part of one? That's awesome." He grinned again as Harry swam around him, looking him over. "What? Never seen a ghost before?" Despite trying to keep up a cheery appearance, Fred's voice was sad at ghost. His eyes wandered to Draco, who was trying to hide behind Harry because he felt partially responsible for the Weasley's death. He smiled at him, attempting to bring him out.

"Sorry." Draco mumbled, halfway behind Harry. "For your death..."

"It wasn't your fault Malfoy, well not completely. But still," Fred grinned, "why should I keep a grudge against my best mate's, well, mate?" He floated through the water towards the pair before whispering so only Draco could hear. "Besides, I don't know if sirens can hurt spirits or not and I'm not taking any chances."