Sold

The past
"Come on ma'am one more push and it will be through! Come on now push!!" "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" "WWAAHH!! WWAAHH" "Congratulated its a beautiful boy!"

The present

"Amy get your faggot ass down here right now!" I heard my father yelling only sighing getting off the my bed from reading a book 'I hate when he calls me that. I'm not even gay!' I started heading down stairs only seeing of course my dad drinking and smoking and my mom smoking and talking on the phone with probably her boyfriend.

"Go to the drug store and get me and your mother some more cigarettes" my dad said giving me the money only hearing my mom say this sentence the hundredth time "He is not my child Thomas!" My mother covered the phone with her hand "No let me not say that. That shemale is not my child!" She yelled making my father laugh.

"So tell me why your still a standing here faggot!" my father yelled at me shoving me out the house. I sighed again with annoyance walking down the half lighted street going to the nearest drug store. "Faggot go clean our room. Faggot go do the the laundry. Faggot go to the drug store to buy us this. Faggot go do this. Faggot go do that. Aaugh! Its like a none stop cycle which I have to live through! Its so annoying!!" I grumbled loudly not caring who heard me. 'Amy your giving yourself a head just ignore them' 'Nightmare that's what I've been doing for my whole life! I want to live a normal life for once!' 'I know you Amy. I know.' I sighed and kept walking to drug store.

I finally reached the drug store entering quietly. I looked through the cigarettes looking for the brand that they mostly smoke. "Found them" I whispered feeling eyes on me 'Who the hell is staring the daylights out of me?!' 'The cashier guy.' I looked at the cashier guy who is staring the crap out of me up and down 'Gross' 'You think!'

I went up to the cashier "How much is for cigarettes?" I ask nicely "Well I can give you a discount to one dollar if you can just come around this desk and kneel and given my big friend here--" "I'm a boy sir. I'll give four dollars. Keep the change."  I place the money on counter and took the cigarette pack and walked out of the stupid drug store.

'Are you kidding me?! Oh my gosh!' 'Amy calm down!' 'No I will not calm down! He thought I was girl for crying out loud! I know I look like a girl, but I'm a boy! Did he not see what I'm wearing!' 'Amy calm the hell down now!' '(Sigh) I'm sorry. I just hate it when people think I'm a girl and I'm literally a boy.' 'I know it sucks Amy but you need to calm down. Okay?' 'Okay' 'There you go. Come on I thought it was hilarious how his faced looked when you told him you were a boy!' Nightmare laughed 'Yeah it was funny' I giggled remembering how his faced turned out to be.

I reached home unlocking the door seeing my father and mother turn their heads smiling at me 'Why the hell are they smiling?' 'Did they smoke to much or drink to much?' 'I think its both.'  "Um...Are you guys alright?" I asked worried "We feel even better, sweetheart" my mother said lovingly. "Hurry and close the door kiddo we have someone here to see you!" my father said walking to me ruffling hair, closing the door.

We went into the kitchen where a handsome man was sitting with a black briefcase on the table. "This is our son Amy. Say hi Amy" my mom said said touching my shoulder "Um hi" I said watching the stranger. "Well hi there little one" he said chuckling with a soft smile staring at me a little up and down. The stranger is very handsome. That this man can make any woman or gay man drop to their knees and submit or fall in in love quickly in just a snap.

"So how much are you giving us for him?" my father said in a hurry  'Wait what!?' 'Their selling us to a stranger!?' "You really what you job that badly" the stranger said cocking up one of his eyebrows "Yes sir. I really do need my job!" 'Is that his boss!?' 'You must be kidding me!' I was shocked and angry at the same time. "W-what is going on here" I stumbled on my sentence "Oh sweetheart we forgot to tell you! We are selling you to your father's boss, so your father won't get fired from his work!" my mother laughed like it was some joke. "Don't worry kiddo your doing something good to repay us!" my father started laughing too.

'This isn't funny to me!' I screamed in my head and felt cold sweat went down my back. "So much are going to pay for him, Mr. Wolf?" my mother asked like a desperate child. "Hmmmm....how about 100 billion dollars in cash?" the stranger said watching me with a serious look. "Deal!" my mom and dad yelled at the same time then they disappeared and came back with my suitcase and my stuff animal, which was a small dog that was brown and had marble brown eyes with a hint of red. When I heard the price my heart sank deep '100 billion dollars in cash....' 'Amy calm down! Your going to hyperventilate!' 'I-I'm trying.....W-why? Why me?! What have I done wrong to these people?!' 'Amy! Just breath calmly!' 'Nightmare tell me this a dream?!' '...............I wish it was.......'

I couldn't breath anymore and I was feeling dizzy. "Well, I better get going" the stranger said walking towards me, pulling me over his shoulder "The kid only needs one thing and I'll take the stuff dog. You can can get rid of his clothes. Oh! Mr. Rose you can have your job back" the stranger said to my father and picked up my stuff dog. Then all I saw was my mom and dad looking in briefcase smiling like a creepy person not even having second thoughts that they just sold their only child to stranger which was my fathers boss.

Then it became dark. 'Please let this all be some silly dream...hehe...Please..........'

Hey its MusicalAmy here! This is my first book I ever wrote on Wattpad! Yay! So I hope you guys liked it because I will do a chapter 2 so bear with me. Leave a comment and a Vote for me and I will see you guys next time in the next chapter. So Bye-Bye!