Umwanted Guest

Amy's pov

I woke up by someone shaking me gently. I opened my eyes seeing Master "Get up pet" he said picking me up bridal style. He took a shower with me and dressed us both. "There. This is how you will dress when your with me" he said putting on my collar "This is your ownership collar" he said and backed way from me observing me carefully "Sit on the bed and wait for me" "Yes Master" I nod my head and went to the bed. I passed a mirror, stopped and looked at myself 'Wow I look so cute.....I love it' I had on a white shirt that said Daddy's Kitten written in pink bold, I had on a black booty short that hugged my lower part, and I had on a red collar that had on his initial on it. I sat on the bed "Why are we being obedient?" 'I don't know. I don't want to see blood, I guess' "True".

Master came back out in a gray suit with a black tie. ~Like in the picture above°^°~ He picked up a black leash and walked toward me clicking it to my collar "Be a good boy for me and I'll give you a nice treat" he whispered in my ear making me blush "Why are we blushing?!" 'I don't know?!' He pulled the leash softly "Let's get something to eat" he said as I got off the bed. Everyone was watching me weirdly and probably wondering why I wasn't at my stationary today.

We went in the dinning area 'This dinning area is huge' "I wonder how much people can fit in here?" 'Who knows?' Master sat down and I sat beside him on the floor. He order to a butler that was in a maid dress "So it wasn't only us wearing that?" 'I guess not' I looked around the dinning room seeing Sky in a yellow sundress and a purple collar. Her Master held on to her leash as they walk into the dinning area sitting down. "I guess you got the news too?" "Yes I did. I really don't want to see that wrench" my Master said with venom and Sky's Master nod his head "We have no choice" he said annoyed. I looked at Sky smiling and Sky gave a smile back to me. Breakfast arrived and surprisingly Master fed me Belgian Waffles with syrup and powered sugar 'How does he know our favorite breakfast?' "I don't know......wait I think he got some research from our parents" 'Of course they did'.

Breakfast was finished and we sitting in the living room sitting down calmly. I was on Masters lap as he smoked a cigerate and Sky was laying on her Masters lap. 'I'm so glad we are use to smelling cigerates' "True" I leaned comfortably on Masters chest as he talked to his brother. I was so relax because Master kept petting my hair slowly 'His hands are so gentle....' I sighed and I was feeling sleepy until it was interrupted by a door slamming open "Mommy's home!!" a woman yelled making me and Sky jump.