The Meeting

Today was the meeting about Ms. Angela. Luciel, Sky, Sebastian, maid's, butler's, chef's and other workers that worked at the mansion were here, in one place. Everyone was here except Amy, but they were going to start the meeting without him. Everyone was seated into groups where they belong like: the maid's sit one side, the butler's sit on the other side and etc. They had labels on the back of the black chairs for them to know where they sit. Whispers filled the room because no body knew what was happening except Luciel, Sky, Sebastian and Amy

"Let get the meet in started. My pet will join us later" Sebastian said, grabbing everyone's attention. "This meeting is about Ms. Wolf." Whispers filled the conference room, "Silent" he said and room became quiet, "This is how we are going to do it. Everyone will get to speak so we will start with the maid's then the butler's then the chef's and we will continue like that. Does everyone understand?" he asked. Everyone agreed and the real meeting started.

"Head Maid. You may speak and please tell me every detail that Ms. Angela has done in your presence and workers" Luciel said. "Alright. Ms. Angela is very rude to the other maids and to me...." she said, looking down at black marble table, "Go on" he said. "Well....she's been asking for weird request like sexual request" she said looking at Luciel. "Sexual request?" Sebastian asked, unsure, "Y-yes. Sexual request. Mary please tell them what you experienced please" she said, in sweet command to Mary.

"Yes ma'am. Last week Thursday at 7:59 p.m. at night, she came into the maid building. She saw and asked for help with her night gown. I simply said yes and I followed her. When we arrived she closed and weirdly locked door. I looked at her confused and she ordered me to strip naked. I was unsure and I told her that I am not allowed to do any sexual activity with anyone. She looked upset when I told her that. She yelled and pinned me to the bed and striped off my clothes. I was scared until a knock came from the door. She whispered to me and told me to stay quiet but I didn't listened and I screamed for help. John helped me get away form her before she can do anything." Mary finished her story and looked at John, blushing widely.

"John did you hurt Ms. Angela?" Sebastian asked, "No sir. I only pushed Mistress off of Mary and we took off running" John said. "Next time John. Dont you dare hold back on that old hag. And did you say Mistress?" Luciel asked, confused. "Yes. The Mistress said only the males should call her that because of respect" John explained "No. Don't call her that" Sebastian growled and all the males nod there head. "All right. Head Butler. You may speak and please give every detail of what Ms. Angela has done in your presence and workers" Luciel said. "As the Head Maid said she is rude and asked for sexual request like to sleep with her or have a play date with her. She will come every night to ask for a request" the Head Butler said.

"We are actually missing someone from my workers" he said, "Missing?" Luciel asked, "Yes sir" the Head Butler said. Whispers filled the room again. "We will have to discuss that later" Sebastian said "Anything else?" he asked. "No sir. That is all from my side" the Head Butler said. "Good. Head Chef. The stage is yours" Sebastian said. "Yes sir. This woman, and yes I'm going to be rude. She does not know the meaning of good food! On Friday at 8:00 a.m. she wanted a fancy breakfast and you know what she did?! She threw the plate at my workers that worked so hard on it! Your submissive's is even better because they know how food taste like!" the Head Chef yelled and later calmed down. "That is all" he said with a bright smile. "Okay...... Let's here what the cleaners have to say next" Luciel said.

Meanwhile with Amy

I was walking down the hallway feeling that someone was missing from the meeting I couldn't shake it off. "Outside looks cold...." 'Of course it's cold it's winter. Duh' "Nightmare I really don't need you to be mean to me" I said as I rolled my eyes. I grabbed a sweater and got out the mansion. I breathed in and out making smoke come out my mouth. I looked outside searching widely. "What am I even looking for?!" 'I don't know but you better make it quick because your freezing me to death here!' "Let's go back inside--" I freeze seeing a figure in the corner of my eye.