His Mother

A week has past and Masters mother has not yet left. Somehow it looks like she loves living here and wishes to stay. Master and his brother are trying hard to get her out of here and right I want her dead. You know....let me tell you....when she became a pain in my ass.

Monday
"Pet can you go to the kitchen and grab me a coffee please" my Master, sighed in frustration, "With out sugar?" I asked "Yes please" he said, not taking his off the computer. I nod and left the office and headed to the kitchen. I said my greetings to the maids and butlers. I start the coffee silently. I wait patiently for the coffee to be finished. "Oh good! I need help slave" I cringed at the voice of Angela, masters mothers name, as she comes in the kitchen.

I turn and force a smile on "How may I help you, Ms. Angela?" I asked "I want-Is that for me?" she asked. I realized she was talking about the coffee "No Ms. Angela. This is for Master" I said as I grab Masters favorite mug and poured the coffee in. "I can call a maid or butler for you to help you with your problem" I said "No! I want you to do it!" she yelled, like a spoil kid.

I sighed in my head, "Let me give this coffee to my Master first" I said and walked out the kitchen before she can say anything. I open the office door and place the coffee down "Is that all-" "Okay your done. Now get here and help me!" Ms. Angela yelled coming in the office. I looked at Master. His eyes turned colder than usual. "What is going on?" he asked coldly, getting up from his seat, "I was asking this slave-" "He is not ur slave" he growled.

He walked toward me slowly and pulled the leash harshly, pulling me against his rock, hard chest "Go for a maid or butler but you will not use my pet nor Luciel submissive as your personal slave. Remember this is our house and we can leave you on street anytime. This is your first warning" he growled. She watched her son in shock and looked at me with disgrace. She turned and walked out the office and slammed the door shut.

I hear my Master sigh "Master?" "Its fine...I'm just tired" he said. We headed to the bedroom. I did what I normally do and I strip from my clothes. I crawl on top of him and layed down on his chest hearing his heart beat. Master still held on to my leash and his other hand rubbing my back.

I use to hate this but some how I got use to it. "I can feel this weekend is going to be horrible" he mumbled. His chest vibrated as he spoke "What do you think I should do?" he sighed, I didn't know what to do so I stayed quiet. "Pet?" "Yes Master?" I look in his icy blue eyes "What do you think of my mother?" he asked out of the blue, 'Oh! I got a lot of things I want to say!!' "No nightmare! You can't say anything!" I looked at my Master.

"She is sweet-" SmackA hard hit smaked against my left ass cheek making me wince in pain. I look at him and sighed "She is a bitch" I mumbled Smack! "Ow!" I yelled "Your are right but no bad words are suppose to come out of your mouth" he chuckled as he rubbed the my left ass cheek softly. I sigh "I just dont like how she is treating me and Sir's sub" I said truthfully. He sighed "I want to get rid of her now" he growled. I sat up straddling him "I guess we just have to wait and see what happens" I said.

I look at him and all I saw was lust in his eyes. He licked his lips as he put his hand on my waist. "God...when is the last time I messed with this body of yours" he said seductively, I blush madly and looked away from him "Y-you have a-at meeting tomorrow" I stuttered trying to change the subject, but I guess he didn't care "They can wait..." he slide his one hand down to my--Slam!

Masters door slammed open and the person in front the door was no other than Ms. Angela "Get off him you distinguishing whore!" she yelled and marched toward the bed. Master sat up and held me in his arms as I protected me from his raging mother. "How may I help you?" he growled. 'Oh he sounds upset to the max!' "Well of course he would get mad! She just slammed the door open and called me a whore!"

She calmed herself down "I wanted to ask you if you want to join me-" "No" he flat out said that and laid back on the bed bring me down with him. He rolled us over as I was beneath him. "Excuse me?" "Oh. Your excused" he said. I quickly held on to my laughter. She stomped her foot and marched out, slamming the door shut like a child that didn't get what she wanted.

I looked at Master "You didn't let her finish what she was about to ask you" I said but he just shrugged his shoulders and got comfortable on my chest. "I'll have a meeting with my brother and his sub of what they think because if she's going to keep doing that and calling you names that is not true then something has to happen"

I nod and we talked a little bit more. Later we fell asleep together in each others arms. I wonder what's going to happen tomorrow.

Hey it's me and I finished this just now..... I hope I don't get killed for interrupting the lovely scene I was going to put but I thought to let you guys suffer. I didn't proof read it either. I'm sorry that it is short. I hope you guys enjoyed and I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Bye-bye